Euthenia Software Pvt Ltd, Founder & CEO
July 2014 - Present, Pune, Maharashtra, IN
My role in this Project is Product Owner. I am responsible are
1) Refining backlog
2) Review and re-prioritize the backlog as a part of iteration planning.
3) Participate in demo and Iteration Retrospective
Kinder Planet, Manager
May 2013 - June 2014, Pune, Maharashtra, IN
This is my family business.
1) Proficient in managing business operations encompassing customer relationship management, administration, market analysis
2) Providing effective services to Parents to augment their satisfaction levels.
3) Identifying, acquiring, developing and maintaining customer relationships.
4) Used Scrum in Pre-school business.
Synechron, Scrum Master & Project Manager
August 2010 - May 2013, Pune, Maharashtra, IN
1) Successfully led a team of 12 IT developers involved in development of new web based application using .Net Framework leading to reduction of policy processing time by 20% for Customer Support Representative users.
2) Was Scrum Master for two different project.
Zensar, Technical Manager
January 2010 - June 2010, Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Developed & maintained productive business relationship with stakeholders and third parties
Create future vision architecture to expedite delivery of new products and services to market while meeting company’s cost and risk reduction objectives.
Designed & implemented project plans to ensure compliance to project delivery schedules and other SLA parameters
Satyam, Technical Manager
October 2005 - January 2010, Pune, Maharashtra, IN
• Initiate Agile methodology in Project for UAT
• Managed a team of 10 resources. Involved in definition/ estimation of modules/ tasks based on work breakdown structure
• Optimized resource utilization to maximize productivity
• Coordinate with architects and business experts across company to translate key strategic objectives into actionable and governable roadmaps and designs.
• Translated business requirements into systems qualities and repeatable design strategies and patterns, such as adaptability, scalability, availability, and reusability.
• Analyze business and technology challenges, assess costs, and suggest solutions.
• Updated project status to various stakeholders