Raul Pulido born in Bogota - Colombia and he has been living in United States since 1998, He is the owner of Digital Imaging and Consulting company and has more than 20 years of experience in Project Management. He has a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, M.B.A. Information Technology Management on the Western Governors University, Scrum Master Certification (SMC received by Jeff Sutherland) and for the last years he has been helping multiples companies to adopt scrum methodology. He is member of the Project Management Institute; he participated in the first Pilot of PMI Agile Management Certification and obtains his certification.
Others Certifications: Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008.
Technical Summary: Provide team and/or technical leadership (project/product/client relationship management) for the analysis, design, acquisition or development, implementation, and support of systems to allow an organization to best meet the needs of its customers and clients.
- Results driven, detail-oriented professional with extensive experience in I.T. Field and project management
- Solid background in Software Development Life Cycle and Implementation Life Cycle in both structured and RAD environments (Scrum and Extreme Programming).
- Expertise in directing proposal development, evaluation of resources, acquisition and implementation of standard/custom applications.
- In-depth knowledge of business processes including general accounting, billing, Banking, insurance, Claims, Medical Assistance (HIPAA Compliance) , Credit Card Process (PCI DSS Compliance), Real Estate.
- Strong technical background in systems architecture, database design, and network administration.
- Solid skills in writing proposals, biding projects, and winning contracts.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality IT products and services on schedule and under budget.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in communications, client relations, and negotiation.
- Key ability to analyze existing situations, implement creative solutions and build appropriate documentation including providing training to all staff members.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing strategic plans encompassing revenues, costs, budgets, product development and quality assurance.
- Key ability to exceed production goals within budget and lead quality assurance efforts to ensure compliance with industry standards and customer expectations.
- Provide advice to the company to adopt scrum methodology. Created and trained the Enterprise Transition Team to guaranty the successful implementation of scrum.
- Provide support to the Product Owner to define and create the product Backlog. Work with stakeholders to define business needs and ensure correct development, testing and documentation.
- Responsible for sprint planning and execution of sprints.
- Responsible for removal/escalation of impediments.
- Serves as a mentor & coach to members of the sprint team.
- Participate in and support project prioritization and planning. Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses, planned vs. actual costs, and project plans with cost and resource information.
- Manage software system development and integration projects through all phases of project life cycle analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-production support.
- Responsible for reporting of risks, impediments, sprint and release progress
- Mentoring of team members in various areas of Agile, serve as an Agile proponent throughout organization.
- Lead teams in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs.
- Developed testing plans and procedures for unit test, system test, and acceptance test.