17 years with Lexmark International, Inc in the following roles: Master Data Management, SAP, enterprise tool deployments, Product Planning, Product Marketing/Management.
15 years previously with Long John Silvers, Inc in the following roles: POS deployment and data management, Marketing financial analysis, Product Marketing/Management, restaurant accounting.
MBA - University of KY
BA in Business - Midway College (Summa Cum Laude)
- Leadership Lexington – Class of 2011
- Webmaster – Elizabeth Madox Roberts Literary Society
- Adjunct faculty - University of Kentucky College of Business and Economics
- Founder and co-chair - Women in Leadership at Lexmark (WILL)
- Finance Ministry Team – St. Luke United Methodist Church
- Junior Achievement Instructor – Henry Clay High School
- President – Women’s Christian Fellowship, Macedonia Christian Church