Senior Product Manager/Owner with experience in Media, Publishing, E-commerce, Video & Sport products. With a background in Business Analysis and Agile Delivery across, mobile web, smartphone and tablet apps (iOS & Android). Experience managing teams and building teams inc. budget responsibility.
Driving product excellence, helping clients to build, test and validate minimal viable products.
• Engaging and influencing stakeholders; up to board level.
• Leading a multi-skilled development team (Developers, QA and UX).
• Writing requirements as User Stories (BDD Gherkin, TDD).
• Cross platform User Experience (UX)
• Crowd testing, user research.
• Defining success and failure measures with data driven decision making using analytics tools (Adobe SiteCatalyst & Google Analytics).
• Agile Software Development (Scrum and Kanban).
• Business Analysis.
• Process improvement and reengineering.
• 3rd Party management including contract negotiations
• Team development & management
• Experience using Jira, GreenHopper & Pivotal Tracker.
• CMS & CRM development and use (Escenic, Salesforce).
Financial Times , Consultant Product Owner
June 2015 - Present, London, United Kingdom
Leading three development teams delivering incremental improvements:
● CRM Customer Service & B2B Sales (Salesforce)
○ Customer subscription transitions, renewals and cancellations.
○ Improving Customer Service workflows and case management.
○ Sales process (from lead to contract fulfilment).
● Newspaper subscriptions, distribution & data feed platform.
○ Data feed robustness.
○ Supporting Finance reporting and reconciliation.
○ Continuing to build a single view of the customer.
● FT.com “Manage my account”
○ Management of personal details, payment information and marketing preferences.
○ Concurrent login abuse.
○ 2nd level authentication.
FEB Digital, Product Development Consultant
January 2015 - May 2015, London, United Kingdom
- Working with CXO & Director level clients to help define their digital strategy.
- Working with Digital departments to drive forward innovation of their product portfolios across web, mobile web, smartphone and tablet (iOS & Android) apps.
- Driving lean product development, helping clients to build, measure and learn from minimal viable products.
- Market research and insight providing recommendations.
- Building high performing Product and Engineering teams.
News UK, Digital Delivery Manager/Product Owner
April 2011 - December 2014, London, United Kingdom
Had multiple roles, starting as a Business Analyst, Product Owner, Delivery Manager, Product Manager