Rebecca Moss guides teams and organizations on the path to high performance, engagement and innovation by coaching them to:
- Connect with their customers through prototyping and early user testing, delivering value to users early and often, and learning from customer response to inform the next iteration.
- Establish and maintain a development infrastructure & culture that enables fast, frequent delivery with high quality (Continuous integration/delivery, automated testing, XP engineering practices)
- Implement just-enough process to maximize flow in their team’s unique situation, drawing from her experience with teams using Scrum, Kanban and Lean Start-up methods.
- Create a learning-driven culture with metrics as a conversation starter, an experimental mindset for both product and process, and lean problem-solving techniques to ensure we are acting on a thorough analysis of a situation rather than assumptions.
- Foster an open, collaborative environment where all voices are heard and we can move from discussion to decision-making at the appropriate time. Beyond effective planning and retrospectives, this means hands-on approaches like design studio workshops to accelerate product definition, and prototyping to reduce uncertainty.