Richard Lowe’s Summary
Skilled executive with extensive experience in Information Technology and Business, including thirteen years in IT consulting, and eight years of business management and product development responsible for directing the sale and delivery of large-scale IT projects. Excellent leadership, business development, communication and organizational skills. Directed IT and Business programs through all phases of the Software and Business Development Lifecycles. Proven ability to sell and implement technology-based solutions for business problems. Additional capabilities in:
* Business Development
* Offshore IT Delivery
* Recruitment & Retention
* Program Management
* Contracting and Contract Negotiation
* Work Estimating & Planning
* Business Process Design
* Service Oriented Architecture
• Aligning and leveraging technology for the advantage of the enterprise across multiple industries
• Developing agile, enterprise-wide technical and business process operations solutions for global organizations that consistently attain corporate objectives (enhanced function, performance, ROI and EBITA)
• Guiding business executives (CEO, COO, VPs, Directors) through IT and business strategy development, ROI project planning, and budgeting
SCOPE / ROLE
* Telecommunications, Mobile and Internet: AOL, AOL Mobile, MCI, Comsys, Comtek. IT executive, planning, compliance and operational implementation.
* Banking and Finance: Student Loan Marketing Association, Chase Manhattan Bank. Product development and applications development management.
* Travel And Entertainment: Perot Systems Corporation, National and Alamo Rental Car (Vanguard), Musicmaker.com. Software development, QA, systems and process management.
* Government Consulting : General Motors Military Vehicle Operations (LAV and CCVEE), A/C Delco, Ingersoll Rand Corporation, Perceptronics, Sprung instant structures. Strategic product development and sales support. Consulting and Sales