• Manager Software Development and Architecture, Philips Global Customer Service, General Services Engineering, R&D, Bothell, Washington, Nov 2011 through present. Managed the software development and architecture team within GSE including aligning team with GSE and Philips overall strategy and support completing of critical solutions. Evangelized Agile approaches as well as overall process improvement for software development as well as overall organization.
• Principle Software Engineer, Development Group Lead, Philips Global Customer Service, General Services Engineering, R&D, Bothell, Washington, Oct 1996 through Nov 2011 - Manage software development of applications and services to support a global network connecting Philips devices in the field to a datacenter enabling remote servicing of the equipment resulting in reduced response time, reduced costs, and increased customer satisfaction. Scrum Master.
• Senior Software Engineer, Philips Ultrasound (formerly ATL Ultrasound), Bothell, Washington, Oct 1996 through Oct 2005 - Member of the System Infrastructure group, system diagnostics software and user-interface.
• Senior Embedded Software Engineer, SpaceLabs Medical, Inc., Dec 1994 thorugh June 1996 - Designed and developed real-time multi-processor medical monitoring equipment. Specifically, SpO2 (oxygen saturation of the blood) and NIBP (non-invasive blood pressure) monitoring modules.
• Senior Software Engineer, Alliant Techsystems (formerly Honeywell Marine Systems Division, Inc.), Jan 1985 through Nov 1994 - Extensive experience in C, DoD real-time embedded systems, UNIX, TMS320C40 DSPs, CASE tools, and formal processes.
• BSEE, University of Washington, Dec 1984 - Emphasis on computer engineering