Xcaliber Technologies, Sr. Consultant
March 2011 - Present, Alpharetta, GA, United States
2011 – Present Xcaliber Technologies Alpharetta, GA
Senior Consultant – Solution Architect
Xcaliber Technologies is a specialty consulting firm specializing in custom application development, business intelligence applications and complex project management. The company works with a number of fortune 500 companies.
In this role I work directly with the client’s senior management to define the requirements and provide a vision for a solution and manage all the aspects of the completion of the project. I am responsible for multiple projects. My current projects include a BI Dashboards for the forward supply chain management team of a national, publically traded wireless provider and a web portal project for a division of a fortune 100 publically traded multi-national. I manage onshore project management staff as well as a product owner proxy for an offshore development team.
Campaign Mojo, CIO
August 2006 - December 2010, Roswell, GA, United States
2006 – 2010 Campaign Mojo LLC Roswell, GA
CO-Founder & CIO
Campaign Mojo was a SaaS based marketing service software platform. The system included agency grade, predesigned email, newsletters, banner ads and landing pages with dynamic conversion tracks, performance analytics for both online and offline campaigns including direct mail, email, web, conversion and call tracking measurement. The business model focuses on small to medium sized business in selected verticals sold as a subscription offering. The company was sold in March of 2011.
- Developed functional design, application requirements and user interface;
- Worked as the Scrum Master and product owner delivering the first version to market in less than 5 months
- Maintained product backlog, managed planning and sprints, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Application was built on a SOA architecture with integrations to 4 third party applications
- Created the business requirements and designed the business analytics user interface
- Application included multi-tenant service capabilities with white label functionality for reseller options
- Worked with an in house team and a small offshore team in India
- Negotiated advantageous contracts with third party technology providers for our Service Oriented Architecture
Matria Health Care, Corp. VP Of Technology
July 1998 - March 2005, Marietta, GA, United States
1998 – 2005 Matria Healthcare, Inc. (MATR) Marietta, GA
2002 - 2005 Corporate Vice President of Technology
Matria Healthcare was a publicly traded company with a centralized operations model supporting 3 primary divisions including Women’s Health the country’s leading provider of home health care services to women with high risk pregnancies, Matria Oncology services, a specialized case management offering and Matria Health Enhancements a disease management and wellness program provider to large self-insured corporations and insurance providers.
§ Technology leadership and technology interface for executive management of a rapidly growing publically traded company including divisional presidents and the Chairman of the Board;
- Responsible for the daily management of the company’s software development team using Scrum/Agile management practices;
- Managed the 7 person ITPMO responsible for an average of 25 to 30 concurrent IT projects
- Acted as Senior manager over the development and maintenance of the company’s 11 module Disease Management application which serviced 400+ call center staff supporting 100,000+ patient base;
- Served as the IT lead of both the Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA committees and was responsible for implementing those directives in the IT management processes, network architecture and application compliance and security initiatives;
- Acted as development manager of custom integrated web application projects with the company’s business partners, e.g. development of web-based drug treatment protocol compliance and persistence programs for pharmaceutical companies;
MarketRing.com, Inc. (Acquired by Matria Healthcare in 2002) Alpharetta, GA
1997 – 2002 Founder and Chief Executive Officer
MarketRing was created based on an early recognition of the opportunity presented by the growth of the internet and the impact it would have on all forms of business. The company released one of the first content management systems constructed around a multi-tenant model focused on providing application functions going beyond an electronic brochure. Initial markets included medical practice and retail organizations interested in creating an ecommerce model.
- Founded MarketRing.com, Inc. (initially named Techcentricities) in 1997.
- Provided the early vision and functional requirements and functional design on a new market opportunity leveraging the internet for multi-tenant ecommerce sales opportunities by creating a central catalog system that was distributed across 1,000s of storefronts.
- Negotiated “drop ship” agreements with more than 25 companies representing more than 5,000 products
- The company developed a web technology (“Ring Technology”) that could create thousands of client configurable web sites in less than a day, all operating on the same set of core code. The Web sites were initially created for use in technology sales markets for retail and physician markets such as Optometry, Ob/Gyn, Chiropractic, and others.
- Implemented Agile management processes in 2001.
- In addition to the Ring Technology projects, negotiated all of the company’s custom web software development agreements with such companies as Medline Industries, Insider Advantage, Matria Healthcare and others.
- Built a network supporting more than 5,000 physicians and medical professionals
- Initiated the development and architecture of multiple disease/patient management applications on a contract basis with Matria Healthcare using Agile methodologies.
- Retained by Matria Healthcare as Corporate Vice President of Technology when Matria acquired MarketRing in June, 2002.