I have several years of experience in the IT field, mainly in the Software Development industry (I started in Y2K). I like to be in touch with new technologies and initiatives, where I can use my knowledge to build business and acquire new knowledge (as one never stops learning). Web applications at Enterprise level are my main area of expertise. I also have been involved in the Agile Scenario for quite a bit, of which I have taken a growing interest in to become Certified.
Infosys Technologies Ltd, Tech Lead
February 2008 - June 2014, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, MX
Actively participate in development, perform code deliveries, unit testing, plan reviews, sign off code release for testing
Lead Development team
Perform High Level and Low Level design
Perform estimations, staffing analysis and solutions in order to provide inputs for preparing solution delivery for proposal
Gather scope information and perform scope analysis to provide inputs for scope documentation
Estimation activities considering unit goals, budget planning and resources to successfully execute the project
Participate in requirements elicitation process defined in Project Management Plan to identify requirement gaps/issues to generate a comprehensive requirement document
Participate in Architecture review sessions, provide inputs through framework analysis, design patterns, prototype specifications for High level design document
Provide inputs for overall implementation plan
Review production issue analysis and fixes, interface with user to clarify issues.
Participate in knowledge transfer sessions
Perform Maintenance and Support
• Mentor the team on Technical competencies and provide feedback on the individual team members to manage performance
• Implementation of Teradata MDM Platform in a very important bank of U.S.A.
• Successful 3rd level support of IBM GRC Platform for the very same bank.
• Application Governance Go-To-Green initiative nearly completed by end of 2013.
• Development of several Java based web applications using several frameworks such as Spring, Struts, iBatis, Hibernate, jQuery (AJAX).