Ram Reddy, I have started my work into Agile SCRUM as a team member being a Business Analyst and acted like the product owner. Then eventually moved into acting like product owner and help prioritizing stories for the team. After getting interested into the Agile SCRUM took the CSM certification course and became a CSM in 2012. Began to work as a scrum master with the team in delta dental in educating the team on the agile fundamentals and SCRUM basics. Conducted the sprint planning, daily stand ups, demo and restrospectives. Then eventually took the CSPO certification and started to make an impact in the team to ensure the product owner follows the process in properly documenting the user stories and prioritizing the stories.
Currently working at Scholastic Inc in NY, as a Scrum Master, Agile coach and mentor to the team. Incorporated self desciplined and self organization into the team where now the team is able to make their own decisions and challenge themselves. Along the way implementing the best practices like TDD, CI and ATDD.
Medha Technologies Inc, Agile Project Manager
May 2010 - Present, Cupertino, CA
• Collaborate, facilitate, lead and coach 4 Scrum teams responsible for developing software products in the B2B and the B2C space.
• Facilitate scrum ceremonies (grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily stand-ups, etc.)
• Enact change and continuous improvement increasing the productivity of Scrum teams by 16% and the quality of deliverables by 22%
• Empowered teams to self-organize and grow cross-functionality
• Protect team from over-commitment, manage backlog, prioritize resolution of defects/bugs for on-time delivery of 10 major initiatives
• Met goal of addressing and resolving impediments within 24 hours
• Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress