The iProperty Group, Scrum Master
January 2012 - Present, Midvalley City, Kuala Lumpur
Develop agile based SDLC for new and enhancing web application creating necessary standards, tools and best practices
Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meeting.
The iProperty Group, Web Programmer
October 2008 - December 2011, Midvalley City, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
1. Develop and support system.
2. Design for the work flow and database.
3. Deployment of the system.
4. Batch Application
5. Scrum Team member start from Nov 2010 till Dec 2011.
Mainly worked on http://www.iproperty.com.sg website
EP-NET Technology Sdn. Bhd, Consultant/Programmer
March 2006 - October 2008, Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia
- Project implementation and post-implementation support.
- Specialized in developing SAP connectors for connecting to SAP system via Remote Function Call (RFC), VB Front-end and Web front-end.
- Software design and development.
- Project and software documentation.
- Researching, developing and implementing web pages.