Gosoft (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Agile Coach
May 2014 - Present, Si Lom, Bangkok, TH
I'm agile coach that be hired by Gosoft (Thailand) Co., Ltd. to help to enable Agile Software Development that the framework are
1. assessing organizational
2. training the pilot project team
3. coaching the pilot project team
Provide the training course and coach for the candidate of Gosoft (Thailand) Co., Ltd. staff who interesting and have potential to be the Agile Coach and/or Scrum Master.
Siam Chamnan Kit Co., Ltd., ScrumMaster and Agile Coach
January 2013 - Present, Chatuchak, Bangkok, TH
I'm CEO meanwhile my role with the agile coach and ScrumMaster that provide the service training to the customer who interesting in and want to know Agile and Scrum and if they need to adopt and/or start Agile and Scrum in office, coaching is the next purpose for them.
Software Park (Thailand), Instructor
September 2013 - May 2014, Pakkred, Nonthaburi, TH
Join the SDLC project of Software Park (Thailand) as the instructor team to conduct workshop, Spartan, Agile/Scrum Workshop 3 days, to give knowledge and experience in Agile Software Development by Using Scrum and practice from XP, Kanban and Lean.
8 workshops had been conducted on the big city of Thailand;
- 1 in Chiang Mai
- 4 in Bangkok
- 1 in Phuket
- 2 in Khon Kaen
True Money Co., Ltd., ScrumMaster
January 2013 - August 2013, Huai Khwang, Bangkok
Conduct 2 training sessions to intorduce Scrum to the pilot Scrum team
1. Introduction to Agile 1 day
2. Scrum workshop 3 days
Conduct Introduction to Agile and Scrum 1 day to who is interesting in it
1. Infrastructure team
2. Product development team
3. Program management office team
Be ScrumMaster for 3 products
1. Mobile payment application on iOS
2. Payment kiosk
3. True Money Express for retial shop to topup money to eWallet
TARAD Dot Com, IT Development Manager
April 2010 - March 2012, Samsen-Nai, Bangkok, TH
1. Design, implement, management and improve development methodologies.
2. Design, implement, manage and improve project management process and projects.
3. Implement software testing and quality assurance processes.
4. Implement, manage and improve ITIL processes;
Event management, Incident management, Problem management, Change management, Release and deployment management, Request fulfillment, Service level management and Availability management.
5. Manage, evaluate and mentor of system analysts, programmers and testers.
6. Provide management information of projects, incidents, problems and operations.
7. Strategic Consulting, including product development plan, roadmap and operation.
8. Monitor and improve efficiency of development team including system analysts, programmers and testers.
For Scrum Adoption
I did adopting agile manifesto, principles and Scrum to improve productivity of team by training and coaching IT development team and product development team