Cell : 4258291431 Email- email@example.com
Certified Scrum Master, PMP and Product Owner, innovative, results-driven Senior IT Technical Release Manager/ Senior Product Owner with 15 plus years of successful managing high visibility Programs across the globe- UK (2 years), China, Canada, India (4 years) and USA 10 plus years.
- Known in Greater Seattle region as strong program, risk manager as acted as agent-of-change in multi-location by implementing agile/scrum, managing multi-discipline, distributed technical team PM/Architect/Dev/Test/UX/Environment/Ops team
- Proven capability to create vision and lead change in a variety of roles and disciplines; Transformation program, Implementing Agile,Technical Delivery, Product Planning/Development/Management/Launch, Technical Program Management, Process Improvement, SharePoint Migration ,Release Management, Operations, Change Management, Readiness, End to End Integration, Customer/Business Engagement, Training.
- Excellent track record of successful leadership, strategic planning and presented with the Best Performance Awards.
- Successfully managed projects from incubation (define roadmap, elicit business requirements), execution (build team, project plans, database coding), testing and operations using required SDLC (hybrid, agile, SCRUM) in multiple product release cycles.
- Possess both technical and business skills for holistically managing programs
- Extensive experience in project planning & execution, gathering and writing business requirements, developing technical functional specifications document, creating documents for As- Is/To-Be system, operations support documentation and test plans.
- Excelled in developing and implementing agile team with best practices for project success
- Extensive cross-teams and cross-companies experience, including evangelize solutions to internal teams.
- References from previous team members, peers and hiring mangers located at LinkedIn Profile http://in.linkedin.com/in/pujaagarwalpmp
Release management, IT Project Management, Business Analysis, Requirement Analysis, PMBOK, BABOK, Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid, SCRUM , Kanban, TDD, Change Management, Budget, Forecasting, Estimation, Resource hiring and training
Telecommunications, e-commerce, Search Engine Optimization(SEO),Cloud Computing ,Data Center , Online Banking, Social Networking, Disaster Recovery, Business Intelligence & Web Analytics( Omniture, Entity Analytics Solution), Anti Money Laundering (AML)- Banking, SharePoint Migration , Financial services and Insurance (BFSI), Retail Fraud, Content Management ,Workflow, Consumer Electronics, Transportation, Enterprise Resource and Planning (ERP), Geographical Information System(GIS)
Oracle ,SQL Online, Azure
TFS, Product Studio, Remedy, Quality Center, Office 365, SQL Developer, Visual Studio, Kanbanize, Rally, GitHub, Eclipse, UML, Web Ex, Wiki, SharePoint Online, Perforce, Toad
- Proficiently handling T-Mobile most visible and the biggest transformational Universe2.0 Program as Senior IT Delivery Manager /Release Manager with 15 plus project teams. This program revamps the entire set of applications both front and backend to align with new company vision/strategy.
- Managed AT&T’s most prestigious Blackflag platform and shipped 30 APIs/year by proper analysis, design documents and collaborating with cross functional teams. Led development of internal automation testing tool for certifying APIs which saved million dollar per year. Led Agile transformation in group.
- Restructured complete offshore Development Group of Clifford Chance by employing Agile practices. Provided vision and roadmap to team and gained back onsite stakeholders confidence.
- Led ATT Bell Labs most coveted project Multi Service Proxy (MSP) design, test & validation, deployment. The project was executed in 6 months duration against baseline schedule of 1 year. This was done by streamlining existing processes, adopting new culture of agile methodology.
- Spearheaded Microsoft SharePoint Migration in Office 365 team and on boarded 300 plus clients to new server in record time.
- Handled projects for Search Engine Optimization effort for MSN SEO team. Increased 56% organic referrals to MSN regions. Collaborated with MSN teams spanning across different six time zones and countries covering 24*7.Brought about cultural change in Content Editorial teams so that MSN ranking can be improved in major search engines.
- Introduced Lean methodologies and various process changes at WaMu and saved 30% of costs.
- Contributed in bringing the critical WaMu CRR Project back on schedule within one month duration, using proper Go-Live preparations and creating extensive products documentation.
- Developed product proposals for using the CRR-EAS component for Retail Fraud detection and linking purpose, and later led those multiple new initiatives in WaMu. Led to 50% increase in Fraud detection cases.
- Identified and tracked high risk areas of WaMu projects by implementing risk mitigation plans through Pilot Projects initiatives.
- Coached and mentored team members, and this coaching led to a raised level of Performance in TCS, USA. Achieved success in providing training in Weblogic to project team which led to a 90% increase in project team productivity.
- Turned around a key project that was about to be scrapped by British Telecom, a client of TCS, UK, and successfully migrated the project off shore-- reducing the cost of operations by 40%.
- Managed company- wide ERP implementation project at the Delhi Support Center, interacted with 5000 direct users of e-TCS-Ultimatix site and implemented online help. This project got the award “InfoWorld 100” as this project demonstrated the most creative use of cutting-edge technologies to further TCS business goals.
- Handled SCADA automation of Electrical Substation and deployed energy conservation techniques to save 50K at the substation and potential to save billions for proposal to State Electricity Board.
Masters of Science –Instrumentation Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (University Gold Medalist)
Master of Business Administration, Marketing (High Distinction)
Bachelor of Science -Electrical Engineering (University Gold Medalist)
- Certified Scrum Practitioner - applied
- Certified Scrum Product Owner, 2016
- Collaborative Leadership, Bellevue Community College,2015
- Agile Project Management, Bellevue Community College, 2011
- Software Product Management, University of Washington, 2009
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), 2009
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (# 452637),2007
§ System Analysis, University of Washington,2006
- Program Management, Bellevue Community College
- Certified Oracle 8i BEA WebLogic Administrator
- Certified Oracle 9i Database Administrator, OCP
- Certified Oracle 9i Spatial Developer, GIS
- Certified Oracle 9i SQL/PLSQL Developer, OCA
- Project Management Institute , USA
- Scrum Alliance Organization , USA
- Toastmasters International , T-Mobile, USA
- Northwest Share, Seattle , USA