Pearson eCollege, Product Manager
August 2010 - Present, Centennial, CO, United States
- Define and drive the short and long-term product vision for my teams.
- Work with stakeholders (internal and external) and Product Leadership in planning the long-term (3 to 4 Quarter) road map for my product areas.
- Provide all internal stakeholder and cross-team support of my products. This includes weekly product demonstrations, product release and user documentation, end user training to Client Services, Help Desk, Academic Training, Consulting, and other Product Teams.
- Provide 2nd tier product support for verifying bugs, finding workarounds, and managing the prioritization and fixing of issues into the product backlog.
- Provide communication and product support to external stakeholders in the form of formal client advisory board participation, working with Client Service representatives, or directly assisting customers and clients as needed.
Pearson eCollege, Business Analyst
February 2009 - September 2009, Centennial, CO, United States
- Decomposition of the high level product release features into user stories with specific user and value defined along with criteria for success (User Acceptance Criteria).
- Drive and participate in all team activities to further define, size, and commit to the release features and dates for delivery.
- Creation of Story Maps, diagrams, or other tools as needed to convey requirements, technical concepts, or illustrate complex relationships.
- Manage cross-team dependencies and integrate base requirements into the product backlog.