Nitin is a versatile and accomplished functional analyst with 13 years of IT experience in full software development life cycle, including large, waterfall and agile projects. Nitin has over 6 year experience in system design, creating functional specifications in finance and commissions domain. Nitin is working as functional analyst, in commissions IT team at T-Mobile since July/2012 and has good experience in performing data analysis, creating design deliverables like functional and technical specifications, interfaces agreements between systems, data dictionary and data models. Nitin is working within T-Mobile for the adoption of SCRUM and Devops.
• Nitin has 3 years working experience in Scorecard system’s applications including Subscriber Analysis application, SAA. Nitin also has good experience of T-Mobile systems and processes; has detailed knowledge of sales org hierarchy, subscriber, feature, handset transactions and use of that data in sales compensation and fraud prevention rules.
• Seasoned professional with good analytic and development skills with ability to support multiple simultaneous work streams in a matrix organizational structure.
• Experienced in process analysis, data analysis, documentation and development of functional specifications. Has ability to connect information dots from disparate sources and create solutions.
• Excellent at communicating with stakeholders from business and IT units, including vendor teams, business analysts, architects, developers, application support and operations.
• Good development experience in SQL Server, Oracle, ETL, web apps using .NET.