Premier Farnell, Agile Business Analyst
July 2015 - Present, Leeds, United Kingdom
Zenith, Senior Product Owner/Business Analyst
September 2014 - June 2015, Leeds, United Kingdom
- Lead Product Owner/Business Analyst reporting directly into two commercial directors.
- Carrying out analysis on the tactical and strategic development of the business as well as introducing the ‘Agile’ framework into both the IT and business departments to deliver projects.
- Developing the Roadmap for Account Management projects and prioritizing the order in which the product backlog should be approached.
- Migrating 18 existing Salary Sacrifice customers to new web platform which offered drivers far greater visibility of their self service online portal.
- Carried out the Business Analysis to capture the requirements for a new Sitecore platform, conducting workshop with directors, customers services and marketing teams so that these can be prioritised into a backlog into a sprint for development.
- Mapping business processes and writing business requirements for MS CRM Dynamics project to ensure Zenith Account Management teams have visibility of all communication with 3rd party salary sacrifice and company car drivers.
Walmart Global eCommerce, Agile Product Owner
January 2009 - August 2014, Leeds, United Kingdom
As a product manager within the Walmart Global eCommerce team I have worked on numerous high profile projects such as Lockers boxes, nominated day click and collect, the online launch of George Home among many other projects using an Agile methodology.
• Lockerboxes - Design of a remote collection and reservation system for chain roll out to over 100 locations throughout the ASDA estate.
• Nominated Click and Collect – Allow customers to collect from an ASDA Store on a day of their choice.
• George Home - customer experience redesign to support the launch of a new general merchandise range on George.com
During my time at Walmart I was working with a 3rd party development team based in Sofia, Bulgaria which consisted on 1 x Scrum Master, 1 x Solution Strategist, 5 x Developers and 3 x testers who I would visited every 6 weeks to ensure that the relationship and the output of work was to the quality needed to work within the UK online market.
• Develop and communicate presentations for different audiences within ASDA Walmart.
• Manage the relationship between Order Dynamics (eCommera) and Wal-Mart to ensure the knowledge transfer is successful
• Manage the Order Dynamics (eCommera) sprint team to ensure that the work being produced is as expected by the business.
• Work with business teams and stakeholder to manage and prioritise the product and sprint backlogs.
• Build stories for all sprint teams to use, customising the story style to fit with the individual teams.
• Carry out business UAT sessions demoing the system and ensuring the business are fully comfortable with what is produced.
• Work with the Walmart design and UX team to understand customer user journey experiences to map out UX wireframes for any sprint development stories.
• Ensure and continue to support the business teams in post-production release support to cement and provide a stable platform environment