Michael has many years of experience in Information Technology, working extensively on designing and developing enterprise applications ranging from Web sites to mainframe systems. Throughout his career Michael has been involved in Information Technology management, including resource management for Development, Business Analyst, and Quality Assurance groups.
Some of Michael’s experiences at PowerAdvocate include:
- Scrum Master for teams working on PowerAdvocate's SaaS solutions
- Working with the Information Technology group to implement the Agile methodology and Scrum framework for PowerAdvocate’s’ technology products.
- Project Manager oversaw timely launch of PowerAdvocate’s Cost Intelligence product.
- Scheduling the various PowerAdvocate production release windows and communicating the progress in a timely manner.
- Michael has extensive experience in outsourcing and managing development resources in multiple locations prior to joining PowerAdvocate.