Manny G Segarra 3
Warrior ScrumMaster, Agile coach, organizational disruptor, Courageous teammate.
Guiding Scrum and Kanban transitions creating team efficiency and reducing delivery cycles. Leadership and team building skills assertively applied to process improvement and accountability.
Teaching is talking, Mentoring is listening, Coaching is learning...
I am the Agile Knight, battling for the principles of Truth, Respect & Courage ...
Truven Health Analytics,
October 2013 - Present, , United States
Leading Lean/Agile change initiatives.
agile42, Agile Coach
August 2012 - Present, Denver, Colorado, United States
Assessing organizations, training Scrum and kanban classes, launching new teams. Helping managers see how to help teams, create a safe, learning culture. Guiding teams to understand Agile is bigger than stand ups and project boards.
Scrum from the Heart...
Aetna, Team Coach
July 2014 - March 2016, Denver, Colorado
Coached feature teams delivering Apple/Android mobile applications
Coached DevOps and Architecture teams
Portfolio and Release Planning facilitation skills
Experiment data validated decreased cycle times for development teams
Facilitated ScrumMaster Community of Practice (CoP) for eight ScrumMasters
Fundamental SAFe knowledge
January 2012 - April 2012, Longmont, CO, United States
ScrumMaster for firmware development for Solid State Drives.
Time Warner Cable,
June 2011 - November 2011, Broomfield, CO, United States
• Team focus on Scrum principles/practices and process improvement
• Led team through Kanban implementation results in first on-time release
• Value stream mapping to improve STB procurement processes
• Planned/facilitated first Release Planning meeting
• Grooming individuals interested in ScrumMaster role
• Removing cultural differences between client/server teams
• Facilitating managerial level retro and planning meetings
• Leading organizational training in Kanban
• Organized ScrumMaster boot camp for new ScrumMasters
• Leading with Courage