Murugavel Sambandan is an experienced agilist helping teams to better themselves through active involvement.
Hands-on management of projects involved in enterprise apps -Salesforce CRM, Cloud, SaaS, ecommerce, POS, web apps, graphics, banking, databases, semiconductor, telecom, Guidewire, multi-media, insurance, customer-facing solution, SOA, iOS mobile apps, maintenance, health-care and infrastructure.
- Product, Project and Program Management
- Business Analysis and Requirements Management
- Quality and Risk Management
- Root-cause analysis, CI, FMEA,BPMN
- BDD, TDD CMMi, ISO 9000 models.
- Enterprise-level Java, .Net projects.
- Project Leadership – Waterfall, Hybrid and Agile
- Product owner, costing, budget
- Team building, mentoring, coaching
- Process tailoring, improvements
- Scrum , XP, Lean, KANBAN
- Jira, Rallydev, RedMine, Mingle, OnTime, MS project
October 2013 - Present, SFO, California, US
Service support team projects
Network team projects
January 2013 - April 2013,
2013 project portfolio
Customer facing apps
Altimetrik, Technical Project Manager
January 2012 - January 2013, San Francisco, CA, United States
a. Email Archival project
b. iOS mobile application
c. POS application
d. Web site redesign project
e. Salesforce implementation(
NetApp, Scrum Master, Team member
January 2011 - December 2011, Sunnyvale, CA, United States
a. Scrum Team 1 - implementing Salesforce for Account Management team.
b. Scrum Team 3 - implementing Salesforce for Opportunity, Quotes.
c. Support team - Level 1 & Level 2team - offshore scrum team coordinator.
American Family Insurance, Independent consultant
July 2010 - January 2011, Madison, WI
Consultant for projects migration to Scrum based development.
- Task force activities.
- Vehicle Services project.
- Policy Services project.
FormFactor, Manager SQA - CAD division( R&D department)
June 2001 - July 2010, Livermore, CA, United States
Manager implementing agile principles - transistion projects from waterfall to agile based projects.