Email: email@example.com , Cell: +91-963-277-4774
An IT technocrat, having 20 + years of experience in Delivery Management in RMIS / Practice / Solution / and Cloud
Dexterity in leading & managing projects involving project planning, Solution, Design, Estimation, scope management, SLA management, resource administration, client relationship management and service delivery; adept at implementing Process Improvement initiatives & its deployment
Multi-Faceted Professional with over 20+ years of experience in:
Remote Infrastructure Management Program Management Client Relationship Management
Delivery Management Practice Management Cloud Delivery Management
IT Service Management Service Operations Service Transition
Audit & Compliance ITIL Management Team Management
- A multi-faceted professional with documented success of consistent achievement in a senior management capacity primarily accountable for complete operations, organization integration and Agile implementation
- Deftly managing design and implementation of Global Delivery Framework for Cloud Managed Service & RIMS (Fixed, T & M, Shared Delivery Model & Transaction Model).
- Proven ability to bring benefits of IT to solve business issues while managing costs & risks; managing Managed Service Delivery Solutions for Cloud (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS & Analytics)
- A facilitative manager adept in working in coordination with senior management and the functional heads to achieve business goals, also bringing in competitive advantages using IT solutions.
- Skilled at publishing periodic delivery dashboards, managing KPIs by ensuring adherence with customer contracts for improving CSAT and productivity
- An ambassador of change with the distinction of successful business process re-structuring, implementation of business solutions in organizations within preset budgets & deadlines
- Resourceful big picture thinker who confidently champions business objectives through technical leadership and business acumen, vendor negotiations and cost saving initiatives
- Experienced in implementing Agile methodology to the delivery and Organization integrations
- Experienced in Compliance Management facing internal/external audits including SOX. PwC, Corporate audits and BCR.
- Possess excellent leadership, people management, and planning skills project / organization level
- Implementing IT strategies for achievement of organizational goal in terms of revenue & profitability targets
- Planning, scheduling and handling (Onsite/ Offshore) delivery management for technical deliverables of concurrent projects; defining escalation/ response/ resolution time for reported problems on the basis of criticality
- Dealing with client/user interaction for requirement gathering, risk assessment, finalization of technical architecture and discussions for effort/cost/time estimation and client co-ordination and reporting
- Agile implementation in facilitating Automation, IT software solutions / product development initiatives involving mapping of business requirements and in depth evaluation of customer feedback to carry out modifications in product attributes to improve the customer IT availability
- Mapping client’s requirements, attending / conducting business meeting, project planning & scheduling, understanding the client needs, providing them customized business solutions
- Managing operations with a view to achieve business objectives and ensure optimum utilization of available resources
- Heading service delivery functions, to ensure end-to-end ownership of IPC and availability management
- Driving efforts for outsourcing development activities and setting up remote development environment, in line with the onsite technical environment
- Deploying team member’s basis their skill levels, monitoring their performance and mentoring; managing the recruitment, training and counselling of process associates.
- Effective communication with CIO and Chief Architect level to articulate and differentiate the multiple Cloud management stack and organisation capabilities on Cloud management.
- Mentoring and managing First line and second line Managers, architects to achieve higher customer CSAT.
Nov 2008 to Till Date --- Sector Executive / Delivery Project Executive – IBM India Pvt Ltd, Bangalore
Growth Path: in IBM India Pvt Ltd
Nov’08-July’11: Second Line Manager –UNIX, Windows, RFS, Audit & Compliance Plat form Support
July’011-April’14: Sub Sector Executive – Account Management
April’14 to Till Date: Sector Executive – Account Management entire service lines for the account
As a Sector Executive responsible in managing and supporting multimillion revenue projects and customers across geography America’s, EMEA & Asia pacific.
- Defining the strategy, architecture, standards, and services to ensure a robust infrastructure across data centres, hosting platforms, storage, network, identity, directories, monitoring and service management to support IBM and enable a dev/ops continuous delivery model for the business domains.
- Providing the best cost effective infrastructure operating model for IBM clients through an Agile culture with innovative collaboration that enables our clients continually changing business and support the infrastructure that are key contributors to their success.
- Supporting IBM's evolving business models leading IT integration for acquisitions, divestitures, and joint ventures
- Enterprise-wide remote support on heterogeneous platform and business critical applications for IBMs customer IT Infrastructure Including strategy, Servers and SAN support, Consolidation, Standardization, CLOUD, Virtualization Services by leveraging ongoing Technology Transformation and Innovations.
- Participate in overall planning, bringing strategic future technology vision to the client to improve their business.
- Providing RFS, Project Management, Technology Architects support and ensuring enterprise-wide projects are completed on time and within budget deliver intended business benefits to the organization / customers and making sure the deliverables are met with in agreed KPI.
- Financial responsibilities, effort estimation, costing Fixed, T & M, Shared Delivery Model, and Transaction Model and financial billing
- Managing service availability on signed KPI and governing alliances and partnerships with Third part vendors.
- Established governance with stakeholders and senior management review business score card.
- Initiating periodic quality initiatives, automation, best practices, SIP and PIP and SOP implementation across delivery / account teams, ensuring cost effective delivery and bringing business value to customer and organization.
- Managing 1200+ people across locations, mentor staff in the areas of IT infrastructure, line managers and future technology vision. Implement and communicate department goals and objectives to staff and outsourced contractors. Nonlinear initiatives resource Multi-skilling.
- Compliance Management facing internal/external audits including SOX. PwC, Corporate audits and BCR, consistent proven record of audit success.
Jun 2005 –Oct 2008: Wipro Technologies, Bangalore as Project / Service Delivery Manager
- As a service delivery and project manager for enterprise-wide IT activities and infrastructure technology for Honeywell & Nestle customer.
- Responsible to work with technology architects and implementing redundant IT clustered environment for Nestle and Honeywell.
- Implementing Microsoft Technology Windows2003 and Active directory and Exchange2003. Migrate Exchange5.5 to 2003
- Setting up offshore team in India delivery centre and migrate Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific users.
- Responsible for recruitment and coach staff in the areas of IT infrastructure. Develop, implement and communicate department goals and objectives to staff and outsourced contractors.
- Supervised end-to-end responsibility for Messaging & Collaboration Service, Practice and Managed Services entailing Product Management, Pre-Sales, Solution Design and Delivery in coordination with a team of 64 Engineers
- Developed & published monthly dashboards for Messaging and Collaboration Service to ensure customer satisfaction across Delivery Teams
- Deployed service framework by managing technical escalations across TIS for messaging and unified communication
- Established Virtual SME Group for getting technical Updates, open-houses & community building
- Implementing seven node clusters across Geo America’s, EMEA and AP, Implementation of Active directory, Migration of Microsoft Exchange 5.5 to 2003, Providing end to end support and Hardware inventory and vendor management across datacentres
- Scope of financial responsibility financial, billing, and customer support.
July 2000 –Jan 2005: Hewlett-Packard (hp), Bangalore as Service Delivery Manager / Technology Consultant
As Service Delivery Manager HP GDIC (Global Delivery India Centre) responsible for project management and Technology consulting for financial and FMCG based client for providing Technology solution to IT Infrastructure / offshore operations management on Microsoft Active Directory and Messaging and also datacentre implementation and sustenance.
Responsible for articulating offshoring strategy involving hiring technical staff in Bangalore operation. Managing medium to large IT infrastructure management project, transition across the globe and setting up offshore delivery centre in India operation. Implementing ITSM process.
- Suggested consulting & technology solution to IT Infrastructure / Microsoft Active Directory and Messaging Platform
- Handled successful transition of Active Directory and Messaging Projects to offshore team
- Prepared process and procedures for initiating transition of services
- Established offshore team for remote maintenance
- Liaised with Network Service Provider, Hardware Vendors, Site Admin., Data Center Engineers and Vendor
Feb 1989 –July 2000: Wipro Information Technology, Bangalore as Senior Customer Support Engineer
As Senior Customer support Engineer at Wipro, responsibilities includes deliver and manage wide range of server and desktop product, providing IT infrastructure solutions spanning Enterprise Desktop Management, Server Support, Administration, implementation for Banking domain across India on Novell Netware platform.
International Projects and Accomplishments
- Lucent Technologies, Boston, USA Year 2000– Technical Consultant on Microsoft Windows & Messaging technologies
- Compaq, Singapore 2001 – Technical Consultant on Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, Messaging technologies, Datacenter implementation and consolidation
- Unilever, Tumble, CT, USA – Project Manager Unilever acquisitions Best foods and Lipton integration
- Merrill Lynch, New York – Technology Consultant Datacenter implementation, consolidation, Active Directory and MS exchange migration
- Honeywell, New Jersey – Project Manager Datacenter implementation with redundant seven node cluster technology, consolidation, Active Directory implementation and MS exchange migration
- Nestle, Switzerland – Program Manager Datacenter implementation, Application and server consolidation, Active Directory implementation, setting up MS exchange2003 and Migration, virtualization
- Best Delivery Manager Award from IBM for Client value through Agile implementation
- CROWN award for team from Wipro Technologies for ISO20K certification and implementing ITSM for Honeywell
- Best TEAM AWARD from HP for receiving an excellent customer feedback consistently
- Best TEAM MEMBER AWARD from Digital Global soft for project planning and customer satisfaction of Unilever, USA.
- Award from Wipro Ltd, for the successful accomplishment of the project well in advance at Lucent Technologies, USA.
- Best performance award from Wipro Ltd., for the successful implementation of Lifeline knowledge base.
- Best team member award from Wipro for the successful completion of SIX SIGMA project.
- INDIVIDUAL AWARD from Wipro for the successful automated pre configuration of Win95 rollout.
- Masters of Science in Information Technology. IT from Kuvempu University.
- Bachelors of Science in information Technologies. IT from Karnataka State Open University
- Diploma in Electronics, - Course is designed and honoured by Government of India.
- Certified Scrum Master
- COBIT 5 Certified
- Certified on ITIL V2 & V3
- ISO 20K & ITSM implementation
- Certified MCSE 2003 with Exchange, SQL DB Admin
- Novel NetWare 4.11
Synergy Projects & Execution
- Successfully driven five Agile implementation projects delivered
- Business units / acquisitions integration
- Global delivery / shared frame work implementation using LEAN concept of Toyota Production System (TPS) & ITSM principles
- IT Security compliance standardization/ automation for entire IBM India GDCs and making IBM supported projects are audit compliant