- Highly accomplished technology professional with a 15-year career leading the design, development and delivery of large scale enterprise solutions to exceed business, market and customer demands
- Expertise in partnering with business stakeholders, senior management, development teams and customers to identify needs and guide the delivery of systems, applications, interfaces and analytics to position organizations for advanced growth
- Expertise with several industries including Healthcare and Health Services, Retail, eCommerce, Consumer Finance, Insurance, Travel, Media & Advertising
- Ability to consistently deliver programs and streamline operations through ambiguous requirements and chaotic external conditions, resulting in significant cost savings, enhanced quality and improved customer satisfaction
- Six Sigma Greenbelt, Certified Scrum Master and Certified Scrum Practitioner
Operations and Management Strengths:
- Strategic Business & Operational Planning
- Solution Design, Delivery & Support
- Business Process Analysis & Re-engineering
- Project/Program Planning & Management
- Customer & Partner Relationship Management
- Creative and Critical Out-of-Box Thinking
- Onshore, Offshore & Multi-shore Delivery Models
- Risk Assessment & Management
- End User Empathy
- Deep expertise using Agile Methods (Scrum/XP)
- Team Development, Evaluation & Leadership
- Excellent Communication Skills
UnitedHealth Group, IT Director
September 2014 - Present, Plymouth, MN, US
Planning, execution and overall program management and oversight of the next generation Cloud Management Platform infrastructure built to support commercial and internal customers The overall program has been structured using the Agile SAFe framework to deliver incremental functionality in conjunction with other programs across the broader portfolio
Wipro Technologies Ltd, Senior Manager
January 2011 - August 2014, Chicago, IL, US
Dual responsibility to spearhead the growth of the Agile Practice in the United States following successful growth in the US Central Region along with full time strategic consulting & delivery engagements for external and internal clients on the implementation of Agile techniques.
Initiated & managed partner relationships with product/tool vendors (VersionOne & Atlassian for JIRA).
Published a white paper in 2011 (Using Agile Methods on SAP Implementations) and presented a talk at the Agile 2013 Conference
Accenture, Lead Consultant
February 2009 - January 2011, Chicago, IL, US
Worked at two clients - first as an Agile Methods and Tools lead to facilitate the adoption of Agile Methods and second as a Program Management Consultant to advocate the implementation of Agile Methods as a means to risk reduction on a large full scale implementation of an entire platform rewrite to enable seamless global integration.
In addition, I was an active contributor and advocate on the internal Agile Capability Group that was still in its nascent stage.
Valtech Technologies Inc, Senior Consultant
June 2008 - December 2008, Addison, TX, US
The work primarily involved gap analysis across 2 legacy systems and the proposed "to-be" solution and creating high level user epics for prioritization by the business stakeholders
ThoughtWorks Inc, Senior Consultant
December 2004 - June 2008, Chicago, IL, US
Joined as a Database Specialist and promoted to Lead Business Analyst / Iteration Manager.
Delivered multiple projects & programs for Fortune 500 clients, worked with senior firm & client leadership to better articulate the value proposition around Agile Methods and an active member of the ThoughtWorks Diversity Council & 401K Committee
Worked with several clients in North America, Europe, Asia & Australia overseeing development projects using Agile (Scrum/XP) development methods to realize faster ROI and provide the ability to respond to rapidly changing market conditions over traditional waterfall development methods