MANOJ K G
Product Development Lead, Monsanto IT
I am currently associated with one of the MNC as a Product Development Lead.
My expertise is in project delivery of enterprise J2EE projects and Agile/lean practices. I am passionate about quality in software development.
I enjoy mentoring and training. Most of my sessions are on Agile and Team building.
I believe in black swans and law of natural selection. loves Georges Simenon for creating Jules Maigret
Monsanto , Lead - Testing and lean, Research IT, India
September 2004 - Present, bangalore, Karnataka, India
• Building testing COE to support quality assurance of scientific software applications.
• Involved in selection, development & assessment of leads and people calibration across functions.
• Accountable for delivery of high quality scientific research applications in the organization
• Agile/lean coach (XP, SCRUM, and lean Six Sigma) for the India region.
• Focus on minimizing time to market & regression testing timelines.
Sonata Software, Tech Lead
August 2001 - September 2004, bangalore, Karnataka, India
Technical lead for team of around 4 people.
Java programmer with expertise in web development