CoreLogic, Sr. IT Manager
September 2010 - Present, Westlake, TX, United States
• Direct all Project Management Office (PMO) processes, focusing on excellence in execution and delivery of IT-driven projects on an ongoing, strategic and operational basis.
• Collaborate with IT and Business Leadership to recommend strategic direction of IT services and ensure continuous alignment of Managed Services with business and organizational needs.
• Identify opportunities to improve productivity, time–to–market, solutions quality, and cost performance applied within the SDLC, PMI PMBOK, and Agile processes.
• Conduct ongoing evaluation of projects to ensure compliance with established processes, project plans, schedules and budgets; influence decisions on resource utilization and allocation at key project lifecycle decision points.
• Develop issue and risk management processes, remediation plans, and escalations across IT, ensuring clear communication and implementation of defined, actionable plans.
CoreLogic, Sr. Project Manager
December 2007 - September 2010, Westlake, TX, United States
• Build and mobilize IT project teams and identify all required resources to ensure the timely completion of projects; develop project plans aligned with budgetary and operational requirements.
• Consult with management and end users to review the feasibility of project proposals and determine goals, time frame, and procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of resources.
• Facilitate business and technical design sessions, data conversion planning and case model design.
• Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule
• Coordinate onshore and offshore resources, directing all efforts related to tasks, and providing an escalation point for project deliverables, status information, and communication of project-related information.
U.S. CommServ, Inc., Operations Manager
March 1999 - May 2007, Grand Prairie, TX, United States
• Led the implementation, operation, maintenance, and support of LAN/WAN networking and satellite telecommunications architectures.
• Managed project roll outs and priorities for technical teams, ensuring the proper application of change control processes and the alignment of projects to approved schedules and priorities.
• Collaborated with multi-disciplinary project and engineering teams, acting as the point-of-contact for translating customer requirements into technical specifications used by project teams to develop solutions.
• Provided continuous training in enterprise network solutions, equipment, hardware, software, and other special telecommunication projects as required.