Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Vice President, Senior Project Manager
September 2014 - Present, West Des Moines, Iowa
Technology focused Senior Project Manager with a team whose mission is delivering cross functional projects in complex, highly confidential and high risk environments. Technology (TOG) Project Manager for a large program of a highly confidential nature involving multiple, disparate technology teams where the desire is to deliver solutions for our Business Partners in an extremely aggressive timeline with a goal of a significant cost savings to the organization. Partnered with the Business Project Manager where both roles are responsible for cross-pollination of information across the program for total project alignment. As part of a larger program of strategic initiatives, responsible for program and individual work stream reporting on status of milestones, financials, risks and issues for all technology related items. Strong adherence to strict program governance.
• Collaborated with Business Partners and Executive Sponsor to manage and meet business needs, understand impacts from other initiatives, manage risks and manage expectations.
• Pulled together teams that had not worked together before into a cohesive, collaborative unit spanning both technology and business.
• Assisted the technology teams to be able to deliver functional specifications on time for an environment that was not well documented and many of the risks and complexities were not well understood at the start of the initiative with a very aggressive time line.
Pioneer HiBreds, a DuPont Company, Informatics Project Manager
July 2010 - August 2014, Johnston, IA, US
· Responsible for a team of Business Analysts, including all HR duties, development and resource management.
· Responsible for creating development plan for Business Analysts as a skill set and career path. The concept of BA’s as a career track is a new concept within the Information Management Department at Pioneer.
· Responsible for implementing Agile (Scrum) process for application development in the IM Department.
· Responsible for implementing a SDLC and process improvements for the department that included Agile (Scrum) software development.
· Responsible as a Project Manager to shape the scope and future of an application developed to manage statistical analysis for Research Scientists developing traits in corn and soybeans for possible commercialization for Pioneer’s product line.
· Responsible for coordinating the development of iOS (primarily for the iPad) applications with the development of .NET applications to ensure the ability of the applications to communicate. The iOS application is used to collect data in the genetic nurseries, field and labs and loads the data into SQL and .NET databases.
· Part of a group of Project Managers responsible for developing training, development and recognition programs for Project Managers and Business Analysts across the entire enterprise.