LEESA SATAPATHY : 11 years of experience in IT Software testing and analysis with more than 4 years in agile implementation and scrum projects with a good hold on the various domain which includes telecom, shipping, packaging, airline etc.
- Hold Certified Product Owner and Certified Scrum master with more than 4 years of scrum master experience.
- Working in scrum teams across organizations from 2013 till now.
- I have been scrum master in various projects internally from last 3 years.
- Provide training to different team in my organization to understand Agile,Scrum and various methods of implemting testing in an agile environment.
- Attended Agile chapters in India and acquired knowledge that is helping me to implement scrum in a better way.
- Experienced with agile testing best practices and ability to identify gaps in processes.
- Worked with the product owners to create and maintain the product backlog and sorint backlog
- Hold an excellent understanding of Product and application for Airline, telecomm and Shipping domain.
- Help in volunteering article for agile testing and scrum within organization and also volunteer to write articles for non-profitable organizations .
PriceWaterHouse and Coopers Service Delivery Centre, Senior QA Lead for the offshore deliverables
November 2015 - Present, Shanghai, Shanghai, CN
Responsibilities: Senior QA Lead for the offshore deliverables ,also provide organization level training for scrum basics , estimation techniques and agile testing
Pitney Bowes India PVt LTd, Advisory Quality Assurance
March 2013 - July 2015, , IN
Responsible for various kind of Quality Analysis activities and also played the role of a scrum master during my duration in the organization.