Expert in delivering new and innovative products, SaaS solutions, agile methodologies, entrepreneurial thought and automation of processes. World class at execution, delivering complex projects, building products, growing great companies and cross-country operations.
Responsible for co-founding and building out Cost Optics from start-up through to 35 staff and in charge of global operations across Hong Kong, Singapore, New Zealand, Australia and London.
More than 15 years of project delivery and product development experience across a number of different sectors (banking and financial services, telecoms, travel) and countries (Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, India, UK, US).
Developed a niche for building self-managing teams, software and product development and business process re-engineering.
Repeated success establishing businesses and implementing internal strategy to enable new niches and products.
Evangelist for agile, self-management and teal (organic) organizational development. Peer-recognised as a leader in agile team development, specialising in internet and database technologies.
September 2011 - February 2016, , Singapore
• Responsible for building out Cost Optics Singapore from start-up phase to a 30-person company
• In charge of global operations for the Cost Optics group and its entities in Hong Kong, Singapore, New Zealand, Australia and London.
• Management of all major business including Consulting, IT Development and Market Data Expense Management
• Internally responsible for HR, Finance and Legal and the day to day running of the company
* Scrum Master for 2 teams internally for the duration of the company's existence.
Allianz Life Insurance ,
December 2008 - August 2011, , Japan
Scrum and agile evangelist and trainer for the Allianz Japan IT System Development team. Responsible for ensuring the team moved to an agile platform and to teach and encourage the use of scrum-based practices whilst monitoring performance.