Level 3 Communications, Lead Quality Assurance Analyst
May 2012 - Present, Broomfield, Colorado, US
• Managing test lead for inventory applications of IP address space and voice and data communications infrastructure. Support multiple Scrum teams, performing automated and manual functional testing during two-week sprints and conducting user acceptance tests to meet monthly release cycles.
• Introduced automated testing of web applications and REST services using Selenesse (Selenium and FitNesse) and RESTfixture. Optimized existing automated regression suite in HP QuickTestPro.
• Manage team of six testers, guiding daily work, drafting goals and performance reviews, and serving as point of contact for cross-domain test efforts.
Denver Public Schools, Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
September 2008 - February 2012, Denver, CO, United States
Lead test automation engineer for QA team. Develop automated functional and performance tests for data-driven web applications using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (including Test Manager and TFS). Mentor QA staff, developers, and statisticians in development of automated tests. Drive performance tuning cycles in collaboration with system administrators and vendor staff. Perform automated and manual testing of ASP.NET web applications in agile iterations to meet aggressive release cycles.
DigitalGlobe, Software Test Engineer
August 2006 - July 2008, Longmont, CO, United States
• Lead test engineer for collection feasibility systems. Performed mathematical analysis of complex satellite image collection algorithms in close cooperation with on-site and third-party development teams. Performed data validation and test data generation using complex SQL queries and scripts.
• Segment test lead for Direct Access Program, enabling imagery customers to directly command DigitalGlobe satellites. Developed and executed test plans to ensure coverage of program requirements.