Executing strategies and initiatives driving the success of IT customers I have supported as well as develop customer consensus for project plans, timelines, and associated communications is what I do best. Throughout my career in positions of leadership and responsibilities with executive leaders in diverse industries, I have earned a track record of success in managing complex business initiatives, and achieving exceptional rather than expected results – business initiatives and results like:
• Led the startup of a voice and data infrastructure renovation team in Technisource. Successfully renovated voice and data networks for over 2000 Hilton branded hotels across the United States, Caribbean, and Mexico.
• Successfully executed Calvin Klein’s strategy for the first 3 digital customer kiosks- Beverly Hills, Manhattan, and South Beach. IT infrastructure, store renovation, fixture installation, and POS installation were required.
• Managed multiple outlet center store refreshments for Phillips Van Heusen on a national basis. This included cabling, POS, fixture refreshment and store renovation / readiness, and close downs as directed.
• Conceived and executed the strategy to bring about a unified and fully integrated voice and data platform for the Visiting Nurse Association of Texas’ five separate and distinct regional offices. In addition I drove the effort to co-locate VNA’s back office systems to one of AT&T’s data centers, bringing about the first tried and true disaster recovery solution. A first for VNA.
• Renovated facilities needed for two regional Levi Strauss & Co. sales offices into one national account office here in Dallas, Texas. Infrastructure, space planning, furniture, and call center readiness were all required. Managed all help desk tickets as required.
• Managed the voice and data infrastructure upgrade for the General Motors’ assembly plant in Arlington, Texas during the GM10 renovation. This effort required the complete and total renovation of all voice and data infrastructure related facilities for the assembly plant and outlying support facilities.
• Responsible for facilities renovation for 14 sites with EDS de Mexico to provide expanded voice and data infrastructure support.
• Remodeled Circuit City’s flagship store in Richmond allowing for a more robust IT infrastructure.