• 16 Years of experience in the field of Software development and Functional & Automated Testing
• 12 year of experience in agile methodologies
• 7 years of rich agile coaching experience
• 6 years Agile Project Manager experience
• 5 year of experience in scrumban/kanban
• 3 years of experience with Release management as a Release Manager
• Having about 9 years of automation experience on SilkTest suite
• Develop and lead initiative to build end-to-end system test environments, drive development of test strategies and quality assurance roadmaps, delivering products to schedule and program expectations.
• Responsible for resource planning, managing team workloads and budget management for project needs.
• Proven history of driving thought leadership with focus on customer needs, developing and executing test scripts that verify product functionality maps to customer requirements.
• Hire, manage, coach and coordinate QA engineers to work toward a common goal of getting quality products to market in a timely fashion.
• Review, evaluate, and perform periodic reports of staff.
• Motivate, lead, mentor and empower QA engineers by working with employees on individual development plans.
• Develop strong relationships across the organization, both onshore and offshore.
• Understand the value of automation and leverage it for repetitive testing, build acceptance, and regression/scaled-up testing.
• Understand and able to manage the 508 compliance testing
• 6 years of experience in ERP domain
• 6 Years of Health Care experience
• Experienced Professional Scrum Trainer
• Trained about 1000 employees at my present and previous companies in agile scum and XP
• Produced 50 PSMs, 4 PMI ACPs and 10 PMPs
• Experience with Agile CMMI
• Having project and Program management experience
• Experience developing test strategies for complex programs
• Having expertise in Defining, setting up and improving the Process
• Experienced Scrum Master and senior Agile Coach
• Experience with managing the mobile projects development
• Experienced with CMMI Auditing
• Experienced internal quality auditor
• Experience with ISO 9001:2008 standards
• Handled teams of sizes varies from 25 to 150+
• PhD Scholar in management science
• MBA (Operations Management)
• B.Tech (ECE)
• PMP Certified
• PMI ACP Certified
• AMH 250 certified
• Certified IQA
• Certified Scrum Master
• Certified Professional Scrum Master
• Certifies Scrum Practitioner
• Certified Black Belt from ISI, Hyderabad
• Certified ISTQB tester
• TOP TRAINER of the year 2013 award for agile training delivery at OGS
• Participated in Agile Olympiad at Bangalore in 2013 and won 6 prizes
• Speaker at agile India meeting at Hyderabad and Bangalore conducted by UNICOM in 2013
• Speaker at PMI local chapter on agile METRICS in 2012
• BEST MANAGER award at GSD for the year 2013
• Designed curriculum and training material for CSM, PSM, PMI ACP and other agile scrum courses
• Presented technical paper in management at 5 national and international seminars
• Best Paper award for the managing changing customer needs at Optum, test next symposium
• Published 5 management papers in international journals
• Achieved Hall of Fame award twice from Symphony, Services, Bangalore
• Awarded Performance Excellence award twice from Primavera, Inc., Philadelphia, PA
• Trained about 1000 people on agile scrum for various certifications
• Submitted two technical papers on management for ISSN publishers
Agile alphabets @ http://www.scrumalliance.org/community/articles/2012/august/the-agile-alphabet
Test Management and Challenges in Agile Scrum Methodology @ https://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=www%2Eclear-research%2Ein%2F&urlhash=_OVo&trk=prof-publication-title-link
Riding Project Success - What Makes it Happen @ http://www.zenithresearch.org.in/images/stories/pdf/2011/Dec/EIJMMS/13_EIJMMS_VOL1_ISSUE3.pdf
UnitedHealth Group, Project Manager
May 2011 - Present, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
All the projects mentioned below are full time, approximately 42 hours a week and for 60 weeks which is 2520 Hrs, approximately
Project Name: Challenges Portal:
Role: Scrum master
Duration: 04 May 2011 to 28 Oct 2011
This is a web based application having lot of integration parts with various online systems and databases.
Also have webservices utilized from mobile applications. This application has the following capabilities
Web version of OptumizeMe that is integrated with the mobile app
Integrated with eHP (can be turned on/off), and also available as a stand-alone solution
Replacement for Walking Challenge with greatly enhanced functionality
The Challenges Portal enables clients to create custom challenges for their population
Flexible configuration for types of challenges that are supported
Fitness, Nutrition, Weight loss, or Lifestyle challenges
Participants can win innovative rewards for a variety of activities throughout the challenge duration
JSON, Apache Tiles, JSP 2.5
Methodologies Used: SCRUM framework
Project Name: OptimizeMe
Role: Scrum master
Duration: 28 Oct 2011 to 07 May 2012
A mobile application to keep the healthy life and the description is mentioned below:
OptumizeMe is a mobile application that makes achieving fitness, nutrition and livestyle goals fun.
Getting our social network involved in our health decisions and activities makes it easier to stay
motivated and on track. OptumizeMe supports messages between users and creates virtual "badges" as
rewards for participation and encouragement.
Users can create a health or fitness challenge, track their progress on that challenge – and even exchange
some good old-fashioned trash talk via text. Of course, friends can also collaborate on fitness goals and
cheer each other on anywhere, any time.
Methodology Used: SCRUM framework
Project Name: HCCE Android & Provisor
Role: Project Manager
Duration: 07 May 2012 to Till Date
Oracle India Pvt Ltd, Scrum Master
January 2010 - May 2011, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
I got about 3000 of hours experience for about 15 months in Oracle
Project Name: Primavera P6
Duration: 11 Jan 2010 to 03 May 2011
This is an web application and i was working as a scrum master in a full time role. We have released 3 versions of the product during that time to the end users.
PRIMAVERA is a great project and portfolio management web tool which help the organizations to track their projects and portfolios. The most powerfull aspects of this tool is scheduling, summarization and levelling. EVM and reporting is also another element of popularity.
Symphony Services, Scrum Master
November 2005 - December 2009, Banagalore, Karnataka, India
Project: Worked with Contract Manager and P6 applications of PRIMAVERA
Duration: 21 Nov 2005 to 31 Dec 2009, about 4 years 2 months, 216 weeks worth of 7500 Hrs of agile scrum experience.
For your reference, the company name is now changed to Symphony teleca from symphony services
Articles I've written
The Agile Alphabet
We all start our learning process from our own native-language alphabets. Similarly, I have attempted to create an Agile alphabet (in English) for helping new Agile enthusiasts begin their learning of the common vocabulary. This is not a bible or dictionary of Agile terms; it is a knowledge base. It can always be enhanced to achieve maximum satisfaction and an Agile match-up to the alphabet.
ITTOs of Agile Scrum Ceremonies
I am making an attempt here to map the Scrum model into ITTOs for anyone's understanding and easy implementation.
Open Secrets of Scrum
Though Agile/Scrum is popular and followed by increasing numbers of people, there are glitches in understanding it well and implementing it better.