PMP-certified (Project Management Professional) and Scrum Certified (CSM) versatile leader in eCommerce and digital marketing organizations with nearly 20 years of experience leading complex global initiatives and guiding organizational change. A passionate problem solver who has authored many project methodologies, established dozens of cost-saving procedures, while leading dozens of teams and projects to make the impossible into reality.
• Led global redesign for Crocs that deployed an improved shopping and brand experience across 18 sites in 16 months
• Employed new product introduction process for Crocs that eliminated the all issues where products where available-to-sell but not set up in the platform.
• Implemented many cost savings measures including an agency management system that eliminated several business processes
• Managed American Express’ OPEN Forum, a 1.5 million visitor small-business focused social networking website that combined best-in-class content with invaluable business networking tools.
• Implemented several resource management systems including one for the Federal Reserve Bank’s $250M information technology project that reduced management time by over 50% (40 hours/week to 15 hours/week).
• Redefined project methodology for Organic, Inc. that sped deliverable production by 50% (3 weeks to vs. 8 weeks to production) and reduced risk by 20% (3 weeks vs. 4 weeks to mitigate risk issues).
• Built several early, pre-standard, e-commerce sites including Awards.com, a 1-million SKU, user customizable platform as well as the original store fronts for The Athlete’s Foot and Dunham Sports
• Establishes Processes and Procedures
• Achieves High Customer Satisfaction
• Distills Complex Technical Visions
• Facilitates Collaboration
• Produces Timely and Cost-Effective Solutions