I really enjoy using SCRUM practices in my work environment and also love to introduce and teach other who have not been introduced to the SCRUM methodology. My goal is to make SCRUM work effectively for each department that will not impede on current processes and daily business.
- Strong Scrum/Agile skills which include Coaching, product backlog creation & grooming, retrospectives, sprint planning and monitoring and training.
- Experienced using project management, agile, Scrum, SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) and cost tracking tools (MS Project 2010 Server, IBM Jazz, JIRA Agile (greenhopper), Rally, Clarity, Instantis, PPM SAP, etc.).
- Helped Drove Excellence in delivery through Project Methodologies Agile and Scrum.
- Ten plus years of experience in Pharmaceutical and Financial Industries Software Development, Web Development, User Xperience, Enterprise Desktop Migrations, Server Support/Migration and Release Management Projects.
- Experienced in identifying and managing project risks, issues, decisions, tasks, and change requests.
- Manages relationships with internal and external service vendors to ensure superior service delivery for all application core technologies in Janssen Pharmaceuticals & Supply Chain.
- Managed up to 4 projects at a time ranging from 50K- +5M.
- Worked on various Projects such as QEM ETQ/Trackwise, REACT, NEEDLE, Mid Range Capacity Analysis Tool (MRCAT), Value Stream Management, Sales and Operation Planning and New Product Monitoring
- Worked with Product Owner and Team for Sprint Planning and Product Backlog creation and grooming within JIRA
- Initiated and drove process and system improvement opportunities to increase development efficiencies and quality and to decrease costs and time-to market, while advocating and encouraging nontraditional ideas.
- Developed business cases to gain support, approval, and funding for projects.
- Responsible for training, developing, coaching and evaluating team to build a high performance SCRUM team.
- Daily Control and Monitor tasks such as…Tracked project against plan with MS Project Server 2010, PMx, Instantis, Clarity PPM, anticipated events which required contingency plans, recommend corrective action, and ensured stakeholders are kept informed.
- Held others accountable to established performance levels to achieve individual and group goals and maintain consistent practices across the organization.
- Incorporated SCRUM methodology (SPRINT releases) to continuously show the Business Stakeholders progress through the Development phases for Janssen Supply Chain vendors.
- Conducted Sprint Reviews (demo) which inspects the deliverables and gather feedback to adapt the plan for the succeeding Sprint.
- Conducted Sprint Retrospective with team and product owners to review and collaborate to improve processes for more successful and efficient Sprints.
- Conducted weekly team meeting and provided stakeholders with updates through project.
- Driven delivery through onshore/offshore vendor delivery model.