John R. Sanfilippo
Professional possessing over 21 years combined experience in program/project management (including Scrum), product management (including Product Owner), business development, software development, and quality assurance as an individual contributor as well as a senior manager.
Major Strengths include:
- Communicating effectively with corporate leaders, senior management, technical teams, clients and business partners.
- Training team members for rapid deployment into new projects; employing time-tested process re-engineering methodologies such as Scrum/Agile for maximizing resource efficiency.
- Highly skilled at leading cross-functional & geographically distributed teams to plan, integrate, document & execute multiple complex project plans on time & on budget.
- Continuing education to promote constant development of manageable & scalable processes & IS/IT infrastructure in rapidly growing entrepreneurial environments.
- Effective at leading off-shore/near-shore relationship partnering
Williams-Sonoma, Senior Project Manager
January 2011 - Present, San Francisco, CA, United States
Sr. Project Manager (Scrum Master+)
Scrum Master to both the Content and Asset Management and the Platform Engineering (eCommerce Platform) Capability along with other highly visible projects with >$3 Million budget
•Lead initiative to standardize project management best practices, coaching, training, and metrics across Williams-Sonoma (Agile/Scrum excellence)
•Reduced the business impact of publishing tools (went from 2 hrs down to 30 mins) – This is a key component to our eCommerce Platform (The team was publicly recognized by the CEO)
•PM Responsible for the eCommerce release of Mark and Graham (the first eCommerce site at WSi since 2003)
•Implemented the BloomReach SEO Optimization Technology across all web brands
•Implemented a Brute Force Lockout to enhance the site/user security
•Implemented many new Coremetric tags, as well as, enhancing the existing reporting tool
•Presented project status to the CIO on a weekly basis