Leading Cross-Functional Scrum development team to higher performance by using Scrum and other Agile practices. Planning & holding Scrum Ceremonies, tracking burn down, velocity and other metrics. Designing and holding Sprint Retrospectives to help the team inspect and adapt our development processes.
Worked with 2 Kanban teams to reduce lead time of story delivery. Assisting the team to understand Agile practices and process.
Working with senior management to gather Agile metrics for reporting to executive levels.
FileONE, Inc, Project Manager/Scrum Master
August 2010 - Present, Helena, Montana, United States
· Coordinating all aspects of a major software implementation with Montana’s SOS; the customization of a COTS product to replace 20 state legacy systems
· Implemented Agile/Scrum and Kanban practices to help manage the development and delivery of the application
· Acting as liaison between Montana State and FileONE’s implementation teams, which includes Business Analysts, System Architects, Developers and Database Administrators
· Developing and documenting artifacts and deliverables; developed project schedule and project control documents
· Managing client expectations, escalation paths, issue resolutions and risk analysis
· Responsible for managing project budget, phase 1- $1.6 million of a 3 phase $3.5 million total
Montana Interactive, LLC, Sr. Project Manager
September 2011 - November 2012, Helena, Montana, US
Managed the project life cycle from requirements gathering to implementation of a Budget Reporting Application for Montana’s Department of Public Health and Human Services (DPHHS). Exporting data from SABHRS and formatting current budget information to present to the Legislative Finance Committee. The business process and reporting reviews were conducted prior to development of the reporting tool. The framework for the tool came from interviewing Budget Analysts from all Division and Programs within DPHHA.