April 2017 - Present,
Aimia Inc., Agile PM
August 2015 - April 2017, Toronto, ON, CA
Overall Agile PM for multiple scrum teams.
Our teams continue to develop the next generation Aeroplan apps and the aeroplan.com website.
- Agile coaching and mentoring
- All Project Deliverables
- Developing and maintaining adherence to Agile Release plans
- Developing Agile reporting metrics
- Working with multiple onshore and offshore teams
- Overseeing a 7-figure yearly budget
EPAM Systems, Senior Project Managwr
August 2013 - August 2015, Toronto, Ontario, CA
Bell TV on behalf of EPAM Systems Inc.
I am working closely with a team of developers, architects, business analysts and product owners to deliver enterprise software solutions in a complex environment. Accountable for:
- All Project Deliverables including documentation and code
- Developing and maintaining adherence to project plan
- Coaching and mentoring team members
- Directing all team and client analysis, development, quality assurance and deployment
- Maintaining the project plan and reporting with status to client and EPAM
Envisage, Project Manager
August 2012 - July 2013, Toronto, Ontario, CA
Worked with teams in Toronto and New York to successfully deliver a complex iOS consumer-facing App used by car dealerships throughout North America. Worked with separate teams to develop Android (Java) and iOS (Objective C) Augmented Reality Apps.
- Monthly 6 figure budgeting.
- Scrum Master for daily stand-ups, etc.
- Liaising with client Project Manager.
VocaLinks Inc, Architect/PM
January 2007 - July 2012, Toronto, Ontario, CA
Part of a team that delivered a six figure complex scheduling and management system. It provides training to students throughout Ontario with mobile trainers.
- Developed complex 30-table SQL backend.
- Created REST web services for integrating with mobile app and enterprise accounting system.
- Developed real-time scheduling algorithms to incorporate timing, location, skill matching, etc.