JPMorgan Chase, Project Manager
August 2012 - Present, Columbus, OH, US
Information Risk Management: INFO1 Oracle Data Warehouse Remediation, JPMorgan Chase: Managed a team of 5 people that focused on the delivery of presentations, reports and data analytics for communicating program status to the US Department of the Treasury. Updates were consistently delivered and presented on-time to the OCC and senior executives across the enterprise. In regards to improving operational stability, we reduced P1S1 incidents by 33% and customer impacts by over 50%.
. . . . EDW DB2 Data Warehouse Remediation and Decommission: Managed an initiative for planning and scheduling the deactivation of more than 46 K scheduled jobs for the EWD Enterprise Data Warehouse. Results: Achieved seamless migrations and decommissions of scheduled jobs as well as the deletion of data from legacy database tables. These decommissions were transparent to client customers and accomplished with no unscheduled downtime.
Nationwide Insurance, Project Manager
January 1998 - August 2012, Columbus, OH, US
IT Project and Program Manager: Nationwide
• Introduced Object Oriented design and modeling concepts in 1998
• Authored the 1998 Project Management Process for Nationwide Financial
• Proposed and piloted directory based authentication services for single sign-on
• Introduced the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) to Nationwide
• Collaborated with Thoughtworks, Inc. to introduce and pilot Extreme programming and Agile development
• Collaborated with the Ohio State University to develop and implement an Advanced Java Software Engineering training program
• Served as Nationwide Six Sigma Program Manager from 2003 to 2007
• Designed and implemented dynamic dashboards for IT Governance and Operations Management