Jeevan Mathew [PMP, CSM]. Decisive & result oriented, IT Program Manager / Agile Coach with a total 17 years of experience in Development, Dev Ops & Project Management.
Industry experience: Telecom, Manufacturing, HCM, Benefits, Payroll and Transportation.
Technology Platforms: Mobile, Web, Database technologies.
Offer proven talents in/as
- IT Program Management
- Agile coaching / organizational Agile transformation /Scrum Master
- Resource planning/Management
- Project scoping/estimation
- Customer relationship, vendor management
- Process improvements
- Managing distributed, matrix teams
Recent Agile engagements:
Oct 2014 – Feb 2015: Worked as the Lead scrum master/agile coach for a $7.5 million program.
June 2014 – Feb 2015: Project Scrum Master and Agile coach.
December 2013 – May 2014: Project Scrum Master and Program Manager.
March 2013 – Oct 2013: Scrum Master/ Member of Agile process improvement group.
Jan 2010- March 2013: Technical PM/ Release Manager/ Iterations manager.
- Agile /PM Methodologies: Scrum, XP, Waterfall, Iterative, Kanban,TDD, Pair programming,
- Technology platforms: J2EE, Web, Android and iOS
- Tools: RallyDev, JIRA, MS Project, Savvion.
- Databases: Oracle, Informix, SQL Server, MySQL, Informatica
- OS: Windows, Solaris, UNIX, Redhat Linux.
- Certifications: Project Management Professional , Certified Scrum Master. Six Sigma Green Belt (GE). Certified Scrum Master 
- Clients: AT&T, ADP, Toshiba Japan, AutoNation, Penske, GE Aviation, GE Transportation.