I am self-motivated and results driven and I have a passion for solving problems and delivering technological and innovative solutions. I have excelled at all levels in my career from first-line operational support through to systems development and project management. My professional experience has led to sustained working in varied environments and international cultures. I am equally comfortable being immersed in technical detail as I am in high-level strategic and operational planning. I particularly enjoy working with teams and helping them overcome obstacles and to nurture talent.
In my project management roles, I place strong emphasis on ensuring that things are done right as well as ensuring that the right things are done
Edwards Ltd, Project Manager
January 2006 - Present, Eastbourne, East Sussex, GB
Edwards is a leading developer and manufacturer of sophisticated vacuum products, abatement systems and related value-added services that are integral to manufacturing processes for semiconductors, flat panel displays, LEDs and solar cells. I have particular focus on new product introduction for emerging markets.
- Full life cycle project management from conception and initiation through to benefits realisation.
- Project governance, change control, and stakeholder management.
- Off-shore partner and third-party vendor management.
- Budgetary management and resource planning.
- Team leadership and mentoring.
- Run agile workshops for management and development teams.