I am a digital communications professional with a 15-year background in producing, analyzing and managing web-based applications and websites. I have spent my entire career building and managing global teams, analyzing and meeting the communications needs of my customers, and staying on top of digital technologies.
Franklin Templeton, Production Lead
January 2009 - Present, Rancho Cordova, CA, United States
Manage team responsible for project management, issue resolution and ongoing website production for more than 90 global websites. This team manages more than 1,000 requests per month, in addition to providing support and expertise to business partners and technical teams.
• Launched and manage the corporate business resource group ABLE@FTI, a global community for employees who have loved ones with special needs.
• Managed site build for both the Corporate and US Retail websites, leading a global team in building and testing hundreds of pages.
• Defined and implemented US Retail website content strategy. The first launched improvement resulted in a 20% decrease in manual publishing work while shortening time to market from three days to a few hours.
• Implemented Web Content Producer role across the Digital Marketing organization, building a highly skilled team based in the US, India and Poland.
• Coordinated global rebranding effort. Performed all analysis, and managed all edits and testing performed by a team of 10.