Eliassen Group, ScrumMaster
July 2014 - Present, Denver/Boulder, CO, US
April 2014 - July 2014, Denver, CO, US
Unison Systems/Centurylink, Agile Coach/ScrumMaster
May 2013 - April 2014, Denver, CO, US
Pearson eCollege, ScrumMaster/ Agile Lead
August 2011 - May 2013, Denver, Colorado, US
Key Responsibilities: ScrumMaster, Project Management, and Personnel Management
• Providing ScrumMaster/Project Manager duties for multiple initiatives at Pearson eCollege.
• Assisting in the improvement of Agile/Scrum at the team, program and organizational level.
Intellisource, Consultant/Agile Coach
April 2011 - August 2011, Denver, CO, United States
Key Responsibilities: Agile Coach, Business Analyst, Project Management, and Personnel Management
• Coordinating corporate and restructuring projects estimated to save the organization 8.2 million annually in operational costs.
• Projects include SaaS, telecom, outsourcing and consolidation.
• Coaching and applying Agile principles where applicable.
• Assisting teams in the transition to Scrum and XP practices.
Mercury Payment Systems, Technical Project Manager/ScrumMaster
August 2010 - April 2011, Denver, CO, United States
Key Responsibilities: ScrumMaster, Business Analyst, Project Management, and Personnel Management
· Project Manager/ScrumMaster for multiple software development projects at MPS.
· Projects include CRM, hosted checkout and m-commerce.
· Ensuring projects follow defined SDLC processes.
· Working with POS developers to understand requirements to better serve their merchants.
· Ensuring all projects developed follow PCI/PA-DSS compliance guidelines.
Tek Systems/Xcel Energy, Project Manager/Infrastructure Lead
June 2010 - July 2010, Denver, CO, United States
Key Responsibilities: Project Management, Vendor Management, and Personnel Management
· Supervised a team of twenty technicians in the move of approximately 1200 Xcel Energy assets including breakdown, tag and bag, and reconnect.
· Directed and coordinated the consolidation of five locations into one.
· Coached, mentored, and managed personnel within the team.
Tek Systems/Sun Microsystems, ERP Project Manager/Data Management Lead
January 2008 - April 2010, Broomfield, CO, United States
Key Responsibilities: Project Management, Vendor Management, Business Analysis, Change Control Management, Quality Assurance, Implementation Management, and Personnel Management
· Directed and managed as many as fifty data analysts that were responsible for migration and maintenance of the overall data quality for thirty-five million records.
· Directed and managed three online support administrators that were responsible for migration and maintenance of thirty thousand global online users.
· Successfully managed assigned projects from inception to production.
· Proactively managed a department budget of $1.8 million dollars to ensure that the vendors and corresponding Statement of Work (SOW) supported continuous alignment with strategic department and company objectives.
· Responsible and accountable for the coordinated management of strategic department and organizational objectives.
· Built credibility, established rapport, and maintained communication with internal and external stakeholders.
· Defined and initiated projects to manage costs, schedule and team performance to ensure ultimate success of the program and department objectives.
· Coached, mentored, and managed personnel within the data quality team.
· Supervised a team of five technicians in the move of approximately 100 Sunray assets including breakdown, tag and bag, and reconnect.
Global Sales and Marketing LLC., Project Manager/ScrumMaster
April 2006 - July 2007, Van Nuys, CA, United States
Key Responsibilities: Project Management, Quality Assurance, Audit, Client Engagement Management, and Implementation Management
· Directed and managed website testing teams, programs, and projects.
· Managed assigned programs and projects from inception to production.
· Managed department and staff budgets that ranged between $150,000 to $200,000 dollars.
· Ensured projects followed defined SDLC processes.