Extend Health, Interaction Designer
March 2013 - Present, Salt Lake City, UT, United States
As an Interaction Designer, I am responsible for optimizing internal business operations through custom software solutions. My activities in business analysis, wireframing, prototyping and user research ensure the efficiency of our customer and employee management tools for supporting core business operations in this fast paced, compliance oriented industry.
LDS Church - Software Technology Group, Interaction Designer
August 2010 - August 2012, Riverton, Utah, United States
• Worked with a team of business analysts, QA and developers to design and build internal web applications in an agile software development environment.
• Gathered business requirements from product owners, end users and other stakeholders.
• Created wireframes, static prototypes, HTML prototypes and other design communication deliverables for implementation by developers.
• Presented designs for stakeholder and user acceptance.
• Facilitated communication between developers, analysts and stakeholders.
U.S. Forest Service - Tetra Tech EC, Inc., Web Application Designer
April 2007 - August 2010, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
• Defined and implemented the application design process for GIS web application development including assessment of user needs and goals, development of information architecture, definition of user interaction workflows, creation of high fidelity prototypes, and production of web graphics.
• Facilitated communication between project managers, Java developers and stakeholders.
• Provided branding and marketing design for print and web mediums.