Junji Asada,working at Pastoral Dog as Product Owner.
Originally, His career started as sales,business alliance. After that he became Product Manager and he managed some projects and launched some products.He had looked for more efficient management method and He leaned Scrum! He has been Product Owner since 2012.
He learned basis of the scrum from the CST and practiced it. He has some experiences as Product Owner.Now He is developing some applications for hospital. He also tried to support to introduce into other companies and help teams and product owners grow up.
He considers that the scrum is the framework which finds problems. He would like to crush the wrong idea that the productivity rises once introducing the scrum.
Finally he is interested in Less.He participated Certified Large-Scale Scrum recently.
Pastoral Dog, Pte Ltd, Chief Strategy Officer
October 2015 - Present, Higashi Nihonbashi, Tokyo, Japan
I am the Chief Strategy Officer in Pastoral Dog.
My role is as follows.
* I make a plan for new business.
* Sales for the new business
* Financing for new business
* Product Owner of new business
* Adoption of team members
* Marketing for our company and products
And I'm doing support and a coating to introduce scrum into other companies according to the request.
RECRUIT LIFESTYLE CO., LTD., Manager
July 2014 - September 2015, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
I used to work as a Product Owner of the cash register application for tablets called 'Air Regi'.
I made AirRegi the application used for a store of 200,000 in Japan and expanded a market to Asia, US and the EU.
Specifically, I used to do the following thing.
* I visited a lot of stores of Japan and foreign countries and researched how to use the cash register and operation in a store.
* I utilized survey result, and made a product backlog.
* I employed development members and built a scrum team.
* I adopted LeSS with a development team's becoming large-scale.
* I repeated release of an application while cooperating with Area Product Owner in a structure of LeSS.
Also I carried on the activity that the development system in the company is changed to the scrum from an waterfall.
For example I did the following thing.
* I explained to new members about the scrum.
* I observed ceremonies of other teams and advised on improvement points of them.
* I went on some workshops for upbringing of Product Owners and Scrum Masters.
* I did a coating of members who has just become Product Owner or Scrum Master.
DeNA Co., Ltd., Product Owner
September 2011 - June 2014, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan
I used to work as a Product Owner on the mobile game platform called Mobage.
* I made the plan to increase our profit of the service.
* I built Scrum team cooperating with a Scrum Master.
* I created product backlogs and put the order of priority.
* I released products after our review.
Yahoo Japan Corporation, Product Manager
April 2006 - August 2011, Roppongi, Tokyo, Japan
I joined in Yahoo! after university graduation.
And I experienced the following various carriers.
* Customer Support
* Product Manager
I made an effort toward improvement of service as the Product Manager of e-commerce of Yahoo! Shopping and Yahoo! Auction.