Pinellas County Clerk of Court, Business Analyst
January 2007 - Present, Clearwater, Florida, United States
Analyze enterprise business processes to identify strategies to increase productivity by streamlining procedures or applying technology. Act as resident trainer for Business Process Modeling Notation and SharePoint Administrator. Maintaining TrakMan for electronic file management. Coordinate with Business Technology Services and Change Management Advisory Board.
• Led business analysis arm of Project Improvement Model team streamlining Domestic Violence Procedure, while maintaining important safety/quality components.
• Migrated Clerk’s Office from legacy application to SharePoint website portal seamlessly, creating a CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) Matrix for administrators and end users.
• Organized mass marriage event 5 consecutive years wedding up to 50 couples on Valentine’s Day.
• Mentored Accounting Department Business Analyst and assisted in migration to the new Justice CCMS to replace the legacy Criminal Justice Information System (CJIS) with the new Tyler Technology Odyssey system.
• Updated all Clerks Conference and Training rooms’ audio and visual equipment and trained personnel to operate the equipment with the help of Audio Visual Institute sales representative.
Pinellas County Clerk of Court, Fiscal Records Specialist
April 1999 - January 2007, Clearwater, Florida, United States
Managed data records entry and system maintenance in Family Division Child Support department. Performed case maintenance, filing, and comprehensive customer service, including answering questions about all aspects of Clerk’s Office functions and procedures.
• Completely re-vamped customer self-service area installing computer hard/software.
• Assisted with all office renovations.
Treasure Island Police Department, Communications Officer
August 1995 - February 1999, Treasure Island, Florida, United States
Managed all phone and radio communication with field officers. Assisted public with in-person requests. Conducted criminal background checks using County Mainframe, National, and Florida Crime Information Center computer systems.
Awards and Certification: Crisis Communications, FCIC Basic Telecommunications, Stress Identification and Management for Law Enforcement Telecommunications.