Alstom Power Ltd., Software project manager
April 2012 - Present, Rugby, Warwickshire, GB
o Currently I am a project manager for 2 projects.
o Successfully implemented Scrum Agile process for one project from scratch.
My job responsibilities include:
- Keeps Scrum process running
- Ensures a proper power balance between PO, Team, Management
- Protect the Team from undue external influence.
- Help to organize Sprint planning/review/retrospectives/daily scrum meetings.
- Help to keep the Team focused on the current Sprint
- Help to achieve Sprint goals
- Works with PO in prioritizing stories.
- Educate PO, Team, Management and Organization
- Solve impediments
- Encourage and help to achieve transparency
- Encourage self-organization in the team.
- Educate and focuse a Team toward business-driven development
- Support Team building and Team development by utilizing the abilities and skills of individuals, and foster a Feedback culture
- Ensures and supports Empowerment of the Team
- Addresse needs efficiently and effectively.
- Detect hidden problems and strives to solve them.
- Help Team to learn from its experiences.
- Facilitate the team to adopt good Agile practices like Test Driven development/ Continuous integration etc.
IBM India Ltd., Scrum Master
July 2009 - March 2012, Pune, Maharashtra, India
o Successful implementation of Scrum Agile process from scratch.
o Worked as a scrum master for the offshore team.
o Interact with the Product owner who was situated onshore.
o Facilitate communication between the team and the product owner and remove impediments if any.