Being a qualified and dynamic IT Professional, having rich and insightful experience of 12 years, including over 2.5 months of International (USA, UK) tenure with accomplished track record of participation/leadership in projects for Application/Product Support in terms of feature development, enhancement and customization of wide variety of applications like client-server, multi-tier, SOA and web based solutions.
During my career, I have participated/led multiple Projects involving requirement analysis, design, customization, enhancement, release and support of OTS Products, gaining strong experience in Project Coordination, Product Support Management, Software Development Life Cycle and Team Management.
While on the job, I have acquired strong Technical Knowledge on multiple Technologies (Microsoft/Java), Methodologies, Platforms (OS), Languages, Databases, Framework and Tools (Scripting/Web/Middleware/Configuration/Project) along with Functional Expertise in both development as a Certified SCRUM Master as well as with Certification in ITIL V3 (Foundation) for IT Service Management.
Below is my full profile.
104, A Wing, Motideep Society, Baner Balewadi Road, Baner, Pune 411045
Mobile: +91 9890603125 / 9970164210 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scrum Master / Technical Lead
A qualified and dynamic IT Professional, having rich and insightful experience of 12 years, including over 2.5 months of International (USA, UK) tenure, seeking leadership challenges in Solution Development function
- Accomplished track record of participation/leadership in projects for Application/Product Support in terms of feature development, enhancement and customization of wide variety of applications like client-server, multi-tier, SOA and web based solutions.
- Core Strength in leadership to off-shore team to deliver high-quality product by reducing gap between Development and QA Team.
- Strong Technical Knowledge on multiple Technologies (Microsoft/Java), Methodologies, Platforms (OS), Languages, Databases, Framework and Tools (Scripting/Web/Middleware/Configuration/Project).
- Similar Functional Expertise in both development as a Certified SCRUM Master as well as with Certification in ITIL V3 (Foundation) for IT Service Management for Support services to multiple globally used Off-the-Shelf products
- Characterized as a participative leader, strong trouble-shooter, and persuasive communicator with a keen customer service focus, and a genuine commitment to continuous improvement.
- Cohesive Team Player having Fast Learning Curve with strong analytical, problem solving, innovation, planning, communication & interpersonal skills.
~ Recipient of Applause Awards (four times) for significant contribution (Symantec Software) ~
~ Acknowledged through selection for patent filing of an innovative idea suggested (Symantec Software) ~
~ Honoured twice by BMC Software Pvt. Ltd. with the Spot Excellence Award ~
~ Methodologies: OOAD, Agile development process, Design Patterns
~ Operating Systems: WIN 9X/2008/2005/XP/2003, UNIX, Linux
~ Languages: C, C++, VC++, VB 6.0, C#, JAVA
~ Database: MS SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle
~ Frameworks: MS.NET, NUnit (Testing Framework)
~ Web Tools: ASP, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#.NET, WPF, HTML
~ Middleware: COM/DCOM, XML, SOAP, WCF
~ Configuration Tools: CVS, VSS, Perforce, TFS Server [Knowledge of TFS Server]
~ Project Tool: Microsoft Project
Symantec Software India Pvt. Ltd., Pune
Principal Software Engineer (Aug 2010 to Mar 2013)
~ Reported to the Sr. Manager as individual contributor for Product development in terms of feature development and enhancement of multiple products.
~ Managed a team of 10 resources in a pilot project based on agile development method (SCRUM) for enterprise vault group.
~ Responsible for technical support to the support team in terms of requirement analysis, functional specification documentation and design of new features.
~ Involved in coordination with all stake holders, including product architects, partners and support teams to convey the new functional requirements for products.
~ Engaged in resolution of partner queries as well as customer queries along with profiling and memory leak related issues.
~ Provided support to documentation and Customer focused team as needed.
~ Performed people management initiatives like motivation & mentoring for technical challenges.
~ Executed pilot project with Agile development methodology
BMC Software India Pvt. Ltd., Pune
Principal Products Analyst (Jul 2004 to Aug 2010)
~ As an individual contributor participated in multiple IT Service Management product/feature/function development and support projects.
~ Managed feature development and measuring day-to-day activities for the Service Desk Suite as well as Support of Remedy IT Service Management Suite.
~ Responsible for enhancement of functions, validation, performance & scalability enhancements and for Support to the Remedy Suite.
~ Participated as SCRUM Master in feature development multiple releases of the Service Desk Suite while managing the feature relapses on multiple versions of the same.
~ Involved in coordination with partners/customers/stakeholders for finalizing requirements and delivery of the expected features.
~ Supported review of designed features to identify & address architectural challenges, defense of architectural integrity as well as migration to MS.NET framework for the Service Desk suite.
~ Provided design for new features using design patterns to maintain extendibility of the product.
~ Spearheaded Product stabilization which included system crash, memory corruption, memory leak and performance improvement.
Other Previous Assignments
- Quark Systems Private Ltd., Mohali as Member R&D Group (Nov 2002 to Jun 2004)
- ASM Technologies Ltd., Bangalore as Software Engineer (Mar 2001 to Oct 2002)
- Pinakin Software Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore as Software Engineer (Aug 2000 to Mar 2001)
- M.C.A., from IGNOU, in (2009)
- Diploma (ADVANCE COMPUTING), from CDAC (2000)
- Diploma (SOFTWARE MANAGEMENT), from APTECH (1999)
- B.Sc. (MATHS), from SAURASTRA UNIVERSITY (1999)
Date of birth: 9th May, 1979
Languages known: Hindi, Gujarati and English
Location preference: Open to any location