Scrum Master/ Coach having more than 11 years of experience in the Information Technology Industry. My skill set has grown over the years from a Agile Developer towards a .NET Team Leader with a strong focus on Improving code quality in larger enterprise development teams. I want to excel in finding solutions that support the entire application life-cycle. Since last more than 5 years I am doing the role of Agile Leadership and getting involved in Project Management Activity.
In the past, as a software developer I have experience in working with large offshore teams, implementing agile principles and practices in distributed teams. I also have worked with large agile program comprising of SM, PO, developers and testers.
Following are my current Responsibility
- Facilitating Scrum Ceremonies like Daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective.
- Keeping the team together and motivated all the time to ensure successful sprints.
- Coordinate with Product Owner for Backlog readiness.
- Coordinate with different user groups to get the desired need for the team.
- Lead, coach and mentor a high-performing team of Agile / Scrum Masters and Agile Scrum Teams for a geographically dispersed organization across the US, India and Central America.
- Effectively drive collaboration, transparency and consistency within the broader organizational and strategic objectives.
- Build a culture that fosters collaboration and continuous improvement, embraces change, improves quality, accelerates time to market and improves team morale.
- Assess Agile maturity across the broader organization, create and execute an iterative plan to drive improvement and maturation in all phases of Agile, Scrum and Agile Engineering practices like CI, CD, TDD and XP.
- Working with Agile Coach to drive Organization Transformation towards new Engagement Model for Scaling Agile.
United Health Group, SCRUM MASTER
February 2016 - Present, Bengalore, Karnataka
Working as a SCRUM MASTER
FISERV India, SCRUM MASTER
February 2015 - February 2016, Bengalore, Karnataka, India
Worked as a Scrum Master
IGATE, SCRUM MASTER
January 2014 - February 2015, Bengalore, Karnataka, India
Worked as a SCRUM MASTER
Capgemini India, Tech Lead and Scrum Master
April 2011 - January 2014, Bengalore, Karnataka, India
Worked as a Tech Lead and Scrum Master
Secure Meters Limited,
July 2006 - March 2011, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Worked as a Developer and Team Lead
National Informatics Center,
January 2005 - June 2006, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Worked as a Developer
Articles I've written
Demystifying Story Points
I will discuss common problems I've observed when teams estimate story points, and how to help them overcome the challenges.