Hitesh has more 10 years of experience in Product Management, Program Management, Business Analysis and Development of software products and services. Hitesh holds a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with a good academic record and has worked for product and consulting companies such as Mckinsey, Edifecs, hCentive and TCS.
Passionate about harnessing the technology to create solve real world problems enabling mankind and enterprises. Seasoned Professional with solid Product/Program/Technical Management skills and has more 10 years of experience in Product Management, Program Management, Business Analysis and Development of software products and services.
- PMP, CSM, CSPO and CSP certified professional with strong Product and Project Management skills including product lifecycle, project estimation, planning in Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Expert in Agile Product Management – Managing Product backlog as a Scrum Product Owner – prioritization, maturing. Roadmap and Release Planning, User Stories, Scrum, Sprint planning/Retrospective meetings, velocity, burn-down charts and agile metrics.
- Author Epics, User Stories and Business value for new product features
- Extensive onsite working experience in US and Europe for major Airline/BFSI/Healthcare Clients and well versed in onsite-offshore model.
McKinsey & Company, Solution Manager
July 2015 - Present, Gurgaon, IN
Working as Digital Product Head for couple of products in various portfolios for McKinsey worldwide.
Edifecs, Sr Technical Product Manager
October 2013 - July 2015, Chandigarh, Punjab, IN
Working in Leadership role to offshore the Professional Services group of Edifecs Technologies.
• Preparing proposals and SOWs, responding to RFI, making business presentations to clients.
• Managing multiple healthcare projects in Agile/Scrum, handling entire lifecycle from RFP/SOW and finally implementing the program.
• Architecture review of the solution and mentoring junior members including delivery planning and execution for current and in pipeline projects.
• Manage end-to-end project lifecycle from requirement to QA and also for staffing and recruitment planning, estimates and managing project risks
• Oversee project managers and coordinate with various groups within the company to ensure timely delivery of the product customization.
• Managing ~4 Million Annual USD program of 40+ FTEs consisting of Development, Architecture. QA portfolios
• Spearheading a gamut of tasks entailing - planning & scoping, estimation, tracking and implementation of project plans within pre-set budgets & deadlines; coordinating with the Business Users, Vendors and IT Management Teams
• Working in synergy with the Sales Team and securing high value deals
hCentive, Manager Technology
January 2012 - October 2013, noida, UP, IN
Presently working as Manager Technology and working as SM for building HIX product.