Henry K. Gabaldon Bio
v Business Analyst Systems Analyst Certified SCRUM Product Owner
v Certified SCRUM Master Software Developer Quality Analyst
v Project Manager
Business Analysis (BA) and Quality Assurance(QA) – 2008 – Present – Intel Corporation
- Elicited requirements, populated user story backlogs in Rally for iteration planning sessions.
- Compiled user acceptance test (UAT) cases, conducted customer UAT "Kick-Off" meetings
- Captured acceptance test defects and “Nice to Have” submissions from the UAT Team into Rally.
- Collaborated with Developers to estimate effort or relative size of tasks in software development through planning poker a consensus-based technique.
- Business Analyst Certification from Villanova University - 2009
Quality Assurance (QA) work from 2000 – Present - Intel
Authored Software Quality Assurance Plans (SQAP), Software Test Plans, Structural and Functional test cases, Database Migration Test Plan, End-to-End Test Plans, Performance Test Plans, Regression Test Plans, Security Test Plans and Traceability Matrices for various projects.
Formulated system assessment scripts and procedures for Labs Cyber Security initiative for virtual factory release.
Composed and automated regression tests, and bug fix specific QA testing for Online Web sites.
Composed regression test cases for a three-tier application server system.
Performed code coverage analysis utilizing software analysis tools.
Windows Systems Administrator from 1998-2000 - Intel
- Administered 50+ Microsoft Domain networked NT 4.0 workstations on the manufacturing factory floor.
- Administered Windows NT 4.0 Servers, NCR S26 - Dual PentiumPro Server and HP LH2 Pro Netserver.
- Administered a Microsoft IIS 4.0 Dynamic Web Server, administer BIOS, HW/SW upgrades and site security.
- Managed Sort Automation projects, scheduled, planned and delegated resources in support of manufacturing systems.
- SQL Server Administrator and Unix/Auspex System Administrator from 1998 – 2000 - Intel
- Worked in Sort 9/11 Automation Group administering SQL server systems.
- Administer Sun Solaris systems and Auspex Netserver systems, installed system boards, drives, memory and network cabling.
- Installed/configured Sun Workstations with SunOS 4.1.4(Solaris 1.1.2)
- C++, Perl, C-shell and Bourne shell scripting.
- 25+ years of IT related experience with Windows-based and UNIX-based systems and applications.
- Programmed in Pascal, C, C++, VB, Java, .Net and Perl.
- Completed a Masters Certificate in Business Analysis, from Villanova University [Spring 2009]
- Certified SCRUM Product Owner, January 2012, from Scrum Alliance, Inc.
- Certified SCRUM Master, June 2012, from Scrum Alliance, Inc.
Master of Business Administration (MBA), University of Phoenix, Human Resource Management concentration
Master of Science in Computer Information Systems (MSCIS), University of Phoenix
Bachelor of Arts in Geology, University of New Mexico