- CSM SCRUM Master
- MCTS Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
Professional experience includes full projects life cycle, with in-depth knowledge and experience using methodologies such as Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Zachman Framework, TOGAF, Microsoft Solutions Framework, incorporating best practices from various approaches and techniques from Agile, Scrum, and PERT.
Recent leadership roles include:
- Enterprise Critical Incident System, Process Design, Solution Architecture, Development and Implementation
- Ontario Wait Times Information Architecture - www.ontariowaittimes.com
- Enterprise Business Intelligent data warehouse design.
- Healthcare Sector Risk Management Framework
- Business processing reengineering for Community Care Access Centre
- Central Community Care Access Central Intranet Portal
voluntary leadership commitments include being an elected Director to the “Canadian information Processing Society, Toronto Chapter” leading special interest groups.