Frank Quinn is a digital media executive with experience representing high profile brands and building start up operations. Specialties include creative development and business planning, managing operations and building partnerships in media and entertainment.
Walt Disney, Director, Digital Books
January 2003 - Present, New York, NY, United States
Responsible for all aspects of a new children’s online business, including strategic goals and investment plan, staffing and resource allocations, product development and market introduction.
- Lead exploratory market research / wrote initial product specifications
- Developed market introduction strategy for a new children’s category
- Oversaw product development including product design, vendor selection and investment management
- Recruited marketing agency and developed market introduction criteria
- Developed organizational structure for new digital media department and hired internal headcount