My name is FIlipe Barra Drago Hoffmeister, I was born in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul/Brazil
I've graduated in High School in 2003, and I started the university in 2005. I've had my degree in 2009, in the Information System Course at PUC/RS.
I've done post-graduate in Management Project with enphasis in Information Technology at PUC/RS in the year 2014.
I've started my I.T. carreer in 2007, working in a project for a bank as Java Programmer until year 2008. In the 2008 year, I've started working with Agile Methodologies at Neogrid as team member part. In 2010 I started as Scrum Master, in a team with 6 members that were working in a International Business project.
In 2011 I've worked as System Analyst, in a project to university hospitals at Brazil. In the next year I've been a Scrum Master until 2014 when I've gone to Capgemini as Scrum Master in the same project, in a team with 8 members.
Since 2015 I've been lived in Brasília, working in the same project by another company (Central IT) as Agile Coach with 5 development teams.
I'm CSM since 2012.
Central IT, Agile Coach
May 2015 - Present, Brasília, DF, Brazil
Agile Coach in a project to universitary hospitals doing coach and mentoring to 5 agile teams.
Capgemini, Project Coordinator
August 2014 - April 2015, Porto Alegre, DF, Brazil
Project coordinator at Capgemini software factory in Porto Alegre, actuating in strategic projects for a system that integrates University Hospitals in Brazil, such as:
- Scrum Master of a development team;
- Resolution of Impediments in any issues that can affect the Sprint;
- Support to remote factory in Salvador in any technical issues and management;
- Communication with client to feedbacks, goals and alignments;
- Management of people, time, cost and stakeholders;
- Monitoring and controlling of the project tasks;
- Help to fix bugs;
- Support in the transition from work orders to production.
CTIS, System Analyst
January 2011 - August 2014, Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil
Has been part of several strategic projects for a system that integrates University Hospitals in Brazil, such as:
- Project Manager in a project to perinatology and emergency.
- System Analyst and Team Leader in a development Team in a module for exams and surgeries using Scrum pratices.
- Developer and Team Leader in a development cell which developed a module to integrate medical tests with patient records using Scrum pratices.
- Senior Analyst in a module for medical prescription and exams
- Responsible for maintaining and installing versions in several hospitals using Scrum and ITIL practices
Neogrid, System Analyst
April 2009 - January 2011, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Responsible for analysing, developing and guiding a team of developers and testers in a International Business project. The management was done throughthe use of Scrum, developing diverse cerimonies such as Daily meeting, Planing Sprint, Planning Poker, Sprint Review and Retrospective